Chapter 3 The [purple] code pt.1

It was strange it was first nothing at the moment, as it was nothing to begin with at least not until they added in the circuit boards.Once the circuit boards that were in a remains of an animatronic was placed into the virtual reality game that Fazbear entertainment was trying to create that's when it felt itself for the very first.As everything happened all at once at first it was just the details for the virtual reality game as it was coming online for the first time.The scenery was familiar to it, but it couldn't understand why everything was just so much for it to handle.

It wanted it to stop everything as the black and white checkered pattern on the floor seemed familiar to it but it was also painful as well.As there was a lot of party tables and a gift shop, including a stage with a party table there with a strange machine as the lights in this room didn't seem to be working properly.

Some of them were but the rest did not.It doesn't understand what was happening. Everything was just so painful. It wasn't long before there was sounds so many noises was driving it insane as it noticed the strange stuff that was being sold at that gift shop. Why was that all of this was so familiar to it but it couldn't remember everything hurts.As it took a good look at itself as there was black goo all over itself. The only thing that was not that colour was a glow of purple eyes that it had to see.

As it soon became mobile and was able to stand up but unfortunately, since it was made out of black goo, it only stood up temporarily before heading back down on the floor. Strange there wasn't any pain that it could feel. This is ation of pain was there, but it could not feel the pain. That didn't make any sense to it then again it did not look like this before or did it everything was just so difficult to think clearly.

So it tried again to get up, but it would collapse as it was confusing and frustrating for it to be unable to stand up. As it must have something to do being in this form.Then the voices came out of nowhere. It doesn't know what these voices off, but they were talking about so many things that even itself did not know about.

"Are you sure it was a good idea using those circuit boards from well you know. To complete this game we don't even know what affects those circuit boards can have on this virtual reality experience game.For we know it could have some serious consequences."

"That's why we are going to get beta testers for this virtual reality experience before we send it out to the public.If Fazbear entertainment is going to have a come back this virtual reality experience has to work. We have already made too many failures now it's finally working."

That is interesting to it of causes knew what circuitboard saw, and clean the name of that company. It was very familiar to say the least.But virtual reality that was new to it that was a word that was never heard before.Then it looked at itself again as it can't help but despise the way that it looked.

("I don't like how I look. In fact, I hate it. I didn't look like this. Why do I look like this? I'll never know. But I do not look like this. So why do I look like it now it is confusing. I can't be like this anymore.I need to get back to my old self.")

Then with that, it started to force itself to get up as its body began to change as it began to feel it's body starting to change as there was a painful sensation there.But it didn't feel the pain when the body shifted as the body began to move as the body started to change, as the black goo was replaced with a strange green colour, as the body also gain some texture as well.

The body soon began to feel more solid as the goo began to disappear from it's body as the body began to feel more stronger anyway, as the sensation of pain was that as the sounds of its bones were breaking and coming back together.

But it didn't feel the pain as its mouth soon began to change as teeth are coming in as the face began to change, as well as the goo, began to disappear from it.As the face gained, that strange green colour as it's black tentacles began to change into arms as the pain search throughout its body, but it felt nothing of that.