Guilty

Jungkook pulled up in my driveway, I glared at him as I unbuckled my seat belt.

He smiled warmly as he caressed my cheek.

"I'll see you soon, arasso?" He said.

I nodded and smiled.

Jungkook leaned in and softly kissed me.

I broke the kiss and stepped out of the car.

He pulled down his window. "It's nice to have you back in my life, Ciara~" he teased.

I giggled. "Yeah..get home safe. Jae-Luke~"

He chuckled and drove off.

I watched him.

Sigh

Let's see how Taehyung's doing, I walked inside my house and I gasped loudly.

What a mess!

Seems like they took out all the toys and had a battle. Ugh. What is this?

I noticed a box of pizza with peices of crust at the living room table.

The tv's on -_- I walked into the living room and switched it off. Then I ran up the stairs.

I barged into Bailey's room and stopped.

Aww..

Taehyung is sleeping with her.

His arm is her pillow while she's hugging him cutely, they seem like they had so much fun.

I'm not gonna bother him.

I grabbed her blanket and tucked them in bed, I giggled at Taehyung's adorable penguin pajamas.

After I turned off the light I closed the door and went to my room.

I slipped off my heels and began to undress while I made my way to the shower. As soon as I turned on the warm steaming water, I stood under the shower head. My fingers ran through my hair as I let my body get soaked.

The thought of my undeniable sexual desire for Jungkook rise within me.

I thought of his delicate pleasure.

The way his fingers trace down my skin softly as the goosebumps rise. His soft whispers and his pleasurable pace..is just.

Ohh~

The way his lips press against mine softly, how I missed it.

The way he stares at me, shooting all of that lust he has for me.

I'm sorry but I can't lie to myself.

I've done so for the last 7 years, this has to stop, no matter what I do I know Jungkook will always be in my heart.

Suddenly the thought of Yoongi came to mind

He would be devastated if he ever hears about this..about my affair.

It'll be even more devastating because Jungkook is younger than him.

He'll call me a cougar...

I guess I am?

Even so I'm in love with Jungkook.

I thought I could protect myself but no, I gave in quicker than I said yes to Yoongi when he asked me to marry him.

And then Bailey came into the picture.

She could've been Jungkooks daughter.

But things happened, and besides, Bailey is my everything. My whole world.