Awkward

I woke up wrapped in Jungkooks arms, I glanced up at him and admired his beautiful structured features. And flawless glowy skin, he has better skin than me. Then I immediately sat up and recapped what just happened. I slept with Jungkook! He took my virginity! What am I going to do?! He's a fucking student! If word gets out I could lose my job, it can potentially ruin my life!

He yawned as he stretched out. Then he slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Hey.." he whispered.

I forced a smile. "H-hey.."

He sat up. "You're so beautiful.." he said as he caressed my cheek.

My heart throbbed. Why do I feel this way, I barely know this kid. And he's a student. What we just did is illegal.

"J-Jungkook.."

"Mm?"

"I...I..*Gasp*"

Once again his soft lips were against mine, I found myself slowly accepting it. I can't resist. He slightly pulled away.

"If you want me to stay, just say it and I'll never leave..." his hot breath brushed against my lips as he spoke. My body felt heated. I pushed him away.

"...as much as I would want you to stay... you can't stay.." I looked away from his gaze.

"Are you for real?" He said.

I nodded. I'm sorry.. "yes Jungkook...I'm sorry.."

He gets up and starts to dress. "It's okay Ms. Jones, I'll just see you tomorrow. Arasso?" He bent down and kissed me by surprise once more. Then he smiled and left without another word.

So what happens now? Am I his girlfriend? Or what? Is he my boyfriend? Or was this just... a hook up? I sighed. I feel so odd. I should shower.

>>>>>

-Jungkook POV-

I was walking back home and all I could think of was Ms. Jones. Or as her real name is, Janice. She sure is pure beauty. Oh Janice, you're so...man, I can't believe I got her to open up to me. :3 and she's a teacher.

-arrives home slamming the door shut-

"Kookie? Is that you?"

"Ne umma.." I went to the kitchen, I felt her walk behind me.

"Jungkook why are you just coming home now? You were supposed to be here 2hours ago. What happened?"

I sighed. "I got caught up with school work arasso? I'm sorry." I hugged her and placed a quick peck on her cheek. She smiled.

"My little Kookie, why does no girl want you? You're so handsome." She cupped my face, I blushed.

"Because he's a little player~"

My smile instantly faded once I saw her.

"Ya! Yumi, don't bother your brother now." My mom said.

"She's not my sister umma.."

"Shshshshs! You guys live under my roof, every child who lives under my roof is family. Arasso?!"

We both nodded. I quickly fled to my room, Yumi followed -_-

"What do you want?" I said.

"You know what I want." She winked.

"No. Not tonight..."

"But you said that yesterday!" She pouted.

"Sorry...but I'm serious. Not tonight."

"Is there someone else?"