Chibi couple game

A spotlight showed Charlie as she was on a sign wearing hearts in her hair "Hello, chibi couples!"

Everyone cheered, Twilight scooted over to the other side as SpongeBob cheered.

Charlie said "As a champion of love, I, Charlie Morningstar, am thrilled to be hosting the chibi couple game!"

Stands showed as Charlie flew down with her wings. "In between our chibi shorts three romantic couples will compete for a romantic trip on the relationship!"

It showed Mabel on a boat waving to the camera holding bubble pipe.

"Plus the lucky winners will share a smooch on the..."

Everyone said "Chibi kiss cam!"

The kiss cam landed on Ruby and Thad as they kissed. Jax gave a thumbs up as Twilight got nervous.

"Let's meet today's contestants. Their love transcends multiple realities, it's dogday and Angel dust!" The spider and critter landed at their position. "They found love in a musical place, it's Bella cipher and Billie!" The two flew in. "And they'll be doing to-dos until they say their "I do's" it's twilight sparkle and SpongeBob SquarePants!"

Twilight gasped then asked "What?" Then Twilight fainted. SpongeBob looked shocked and looked over to see if she was okay.

Charlie sweat dropped "Uh while we sort this out, enjoy these love-themed Chibi shorts."

It transitions to Dreamworks waking up looking happy, then ate breakfast and showed Balan and nights a new summer camp she wants to go to. But the two got nervous then told her that they didn't have the money making Dreamworks sad. Then balan got an idea.

'Dreamworks and Bella's team camp as told by Chibi'

It showed Bella being dropped off by her dad, then everyone screamed in fear and ran away. She floated over to hear someone singing a song with a guitar, and she loved it.

Dreamworks was angry as she was helping make treats with balan and nights. Dreamworks got shocked to see Bella walk in then disguised herself with flour, when Bella went to say hi to her new friend, Bella saw her face then ran off scared making dreamworks confused.

Bella and her friends were doing a group dance then everyone enjoyed. Bella saw Dreamworks was walking reading on stars then Bella asked if she wants to join her on a canoe ride. Dreamworks nodded then they enjoyed. Then Dipper shows up and was angry at the connection they had. At lunch Dipper threw spaghetti at Dreamworks and made fun of her being a baker the drones felt bad.

Ruby and Thad did some sick beats as everyone enjoyed, then dipper interrupted. Bella asked everyone to sing with her, but not everyone was fit for a duet. When the show started, Dreamworks was nervous but she began singing making Bella happy that she found a friend like her, then they won the show.

Bella and her crushes went to a fair then Verosika pointed out the love rides.

Bella said no then pointed to a roller coaster, to which they got scared, but agreed.

'Rollercoaster romance'

They got on thinking about the time they'll have together, then they saw villains but the teams got it. But the fight made the ride messed up, but dipper saved them making Bella love them.