Bella's Chibi tiny tales quiz challenge

The chibi's cheered as Bella went on stage "Hello Chibis!" She said as she was starry eyed and spun around to show a tux with a microphone "It is I, Bella cipher and I am so excited to be hosting, the chibiverse, because we're playing the..."

Everyone said "Chibi quiz challenge!" Everyone cheered as three answer boxes appeared.

"That's right! I'll be asking questions about our favorite Chibi adventures, and whoever gets the most points walks away with 1 million Chibi coins!"

Everyone said "Oooh!"

"Let's meet today's contestants."

Bill floated up to the pedestal "My father. Bill cipher!"

Cassandra held up a sign saying that she wants him to win, while doreamon and N were confused.

"It's Billie!" Billie walked up then tripped he got up and said "I'm okay." Aristotle, Lilly and Lou held up signs that she's number one.

"And her name sounds sweet but she's sneaky and full of alchemy, she's Elaine!"

Then the cat pirates held up a sign for her.

Bella said "let's get to know our contestants. Dad, why are you here today?"
Bill said "Cause when I get my hands on those coins, then I'll be the richest creature in the Chibiverse. So I'll use trickery, lies and craziness until I win!"

He gave an evil laugh. Bella shouted "Security!" Uzi, and Ruby in zombie drone form chased him away as he screamed.

"Looks like we need a last-minute crazy villain substitute, so please welcome Barnaby!"

Barnaby was pushed onto the stage "Substitute? Huh. I thought I was a party goer not a teacher."

"It's game time!"

Then the quiz game started.

Sniffer was polishing a chaos emerald, when she was done she smiled then walked away as Eggman laughed manically.

'Chaos dash'

Sniffer was reading the paper, as Eggman was ready to take the emerald but he saw Scrouge going to take it for himself.

Eggman gasped as the green hedgehog laughed.

They both fought as Sniffer was busy with the paper.

Eggman took the stand to get the emerald.

Scrouge used tails as a distraction making Eggman hide.

Then he made the stand go back to its original place as they both were disappointed, they used trickery but backfired, when it fizzed out and Scrouge landed on Eggman.

They used love to get the emerald's attention dressing up as emeralds but knocking it out.

The two continued fighting. Until Sniffers alarm went off. Then Sniffer, took out her guitar and the notes then began playing it. The three were annoyed by it.

It showed the four girls ready to hit the pool. They ran to the pool. As sonic was looking at some brochures.

He threw them all in boredom he sulked as he saw they're was nothing to his interest.

Tails showed up holding a brochure then smiled. He tapped Sonic's shoulder and showed him a giant chili dog.

Sonic smiled.

'Chili dog bash'

The two went on a dolly, but it ended up on the pool, then they used a bike. But somehow they went to a construction site, and crashed. Then they used a cement truck which they crashed into a car.