The great chibi mix up

It showed the stage as Wendy, Mabel and Bonz-eye with lady macaron. Wendy said "Hello Chibis! I'm Wendy and this is Mabel, along with Bonz-eye, and Lady Macaron. And we can't wait to show you some of our favorite Chibi adventures."

Bonz-eye said "Plus, we'll be ending the show with a best friend disco dance off. BFF's, like Greg and Rowely, Molly and scratch, sonic and tails, George and Harold, and of course, us."

"Don't forget the funky Professor P." Professor poopy pants showed and did a pose.

Wendy said "Oh. Hi, professor Poopypants. Who will you be dancing with?"

"I'm so glad you asked, because it gives me the perfect transition to introduce..."

He showed an invention "The best friendinator. This device creates the perfect pal." The device turned on and fired a beam at the disco ball at the other chibi as they screamed. The ray then turned off.

Mabel asked "Is everyone alright?"

Greg replied "Looks like we're all A-okay."

Lady Macaron said "Phew. That means the disco dance-off is still on."

Sonic said "Great, I can't wait to dance next to my very best friend. Scratch the ghost!"

Greg said "And my bestie, Dreamworks moon."

Doreamon said "And my best friend N!"

The four hosts had they're jaws dropped to the ground.

Professor poopypants said "But those aren't your besties!"

Mabel said "Uh, while the guys and I try to figure out what just happened, let's watch some Owl House Chibi adventures!"

The first one shows amity picking up Luz for a date.

'Lumity date night'

They went to the movies first amity went to kiss Luz but was interrupted by slurping, when the two went dancing Luz went to kiss amity but was interrupted by loud music, they went paddle boating. But was attacked by a water monster. Then they went to the owl house looked for any distractions, then Luz kissed amity on the cheek, then Hooty made a heart.

Luz went to school with her friends while Hooty was in charge of the house.

'Hooty the palisman sitter'

Hooty thought it would be easy, and Luz would praise him, but the palisman were ,asking trouble with glyphs, when Hooty put the broken stuff on the ceiling, then he saw them coming home he cleaned up pretty fast, then they saw the house so clean, but the ceiling fell.

Bonz-eye took some coding from the ray and handed to Wendy "Great work, Bonz-eye. I see the problem now, this ray was programmed to create Chibis into best friends, not create best friends from scratch. When the laser hit the Chibis, it caused everyone to become mixed up about who their real bestie is."

Professor poopypants said "Oops, maybe I shouldn't have skimped on the coding."

Wendy said "we better help the Chibis remember their best friends, or the dance off will be a disco of lies! Profesor p, could we use your ray to zap Chibis back with their real besties?"

The ray then blew up.

Poopypants said "Ah, I think that's a no. I shouldn't have skimped on the wiring."

Wendy said "Wait, maybe we just need to jog everyone's memory." She said into a microphone "Chibis, since you're all confused, let's watch some of your past adventures to show you who your real best friends are."

Dreamworks finished her scale model of the kingdoms. Then a fly landed on it, she sighed thankful that the model didn't break. Maxim then smacked the model breaking it, trying to kill the fly, that broke Dreamworks.