Chapter 11-addiction

It's been almost a week since luffy's been out but luffy has had no time to talk to law in person between overprotective brothers who are especially high alert from the accident and doing make up work he's only had time to text but law enjoys every second of the conversations they have.

Luffy: torao let's go to the aquarium!
Law: what brought this on?
Luffy: I saw a poster that said they had a new exhibit
Luffy: ... plus I wanted to see you

Law smiles at the comment.

Law:  okay let's go this weekend

He's really looking forward to this weekend...

Law stands outside waiting for luffy. " torao!"  Luffy emerges from the crowd of people dressed in casual clothing, a pair of cuffed jeans and sweater with a cat on the front.
"Let's go in!" luffy drags law into the building.

They enter looking at all the different animals of all kinds luffy looked at each one in complete awe, each one more interesting to him than the last, from the sea snakes to the manta rays.it was all so fascinating to luffy.

They enter a dark room to walk into see the room is only lit by the gorgeous jellyfish. Luffy walks looking entranced from the way they gracefully danced in the water. But what law was looking at far more beautiful . luffy's big doe eyes sparkled, his skin illuminated by the jellyfish. He looked ethereal. Luffy turns his head around smiling "isn't it beautiful.", "it sure is."

They walk into the next room to see large glass panes on both sides of the room with large rocks with penguins walking and swimming in the environment.

" so cute!" luffy says excitedly running up to the glass to get a closer look. As law walks behind him , " aren't they adorable torao?!" luffy says smiling.
"Oh look that one looks just like you!" luffy points to a penguin standing farther away from the group it had shiny black coat and white on its belly but the  most relevant feature was it's big bushy eyebrows that formed dowards, "and why is that?" , " it's got a grumpy face like you." luffy says smiling law frowns , " i don't have a grumpy face", "then explain why torao's making one right now, you really look like that penguin right now." luffy teases he raises his hand up to poking law in between his furrowed eyebrows. " But I think Torao's cute with his grumpy face.'' Law looks away, heart pounding out of his chest. How does luffy keep getting a bullseye when aiming his heart. Luffy smirks moving closer, "are you embarrassed torao? ~'' luffy teases. Law only turns more red "i am not",

" you totally are.", " whatever.", luffy grabs law's hand " let's go , there's one last spot I want to go." Luffy drags law to the next exhibit , it had a giant table framed with glass filled with water. Unlike the other exhibits it had no top to it and the most surprising thing to law was people were dipping their hands in the water. After rinsing his hands off Luffy runs over to the sticking his hand inside to touch a starfish and the other creatures in the tank. Law was just staring and enjoying the look of joy in his lover's eyes. Luffy turns around to see that law was just standing there, " you're not gonna pet them torao?" " I'm fine." Despite being a doctor and surgeon he didn't like touching new textures or stuff he doesn't know about well.

"Are you scared?" Law scoffed, him scared? No way, " no, i just don't like touching unfamiliar stuff." , " that just sounds like another way to say torao's scared, come on just pet one." Luffy grasps law's hand and puts it towards the water it felt cold to the touch, " look here comes a little stingray." Law closes his eyes bracing for impact as Luffy puts law's hand gently on top of the stingray letting it glide across his fingers. It felt a lot like velvet. It was calming to law surprisingly enough. Law opens his eyes to see luffy smile directed towards him. " See, it wasn't that bad."

Law blushes, gosh this was so ridiculous.him being scared over something so simple. He used to work in the ER and saw many gruesome things that he didn't even bat an eye at but for him to be terrified of something so tiny in front of his boyfriend was so embarrassing.

They walk out of the aquarium law blushing with an annoyed expression as Luffy pesters him. "Torao is a big scaredy cat huh?" , " I am not a scaredy cat." Luffy smiles, " but it was cute to see Torao like that." He gets up on his tippy toes pecking law on his cheek. "See ya." Luffy skips off as law stands awestruck at what just happened.

He smiles looking like a lovesick fool, what is he gonna do with him?