Looking directly into his calm blue eyes, which seemed particularly gentle just for her, she expressed, "You're cute, Mr.," with a playful pout gracing her face, adding an extra layer of adorableness. The presence of a nose pin only contributed to the overall perfection of the moment.

However, a sudden thought seemed to strike her, prompting her to abruptly divert her focus, pointing a finger at him while maintaining an innocent expression, as if trying her best to portray anger.

With a loud and extended "Yeeeeee.....," she shouted for reasons only known to her, but he clearly understood. She pointed her finger directly at him, maintaining eye contact. "His eyes slowly turned black, as if trying to hide the emotions he was feeling." Unlike others who avoid looking at him, this girl displayed a remarkable audacity in her actions.

"Hllloooooo... Missssterrr .....what are y....you doing in ladies washro.....oom
Haaa... Don't you have shame ....."
She spoke while maintaining direct eye contact with his blue eyes, her body still trembling from the effects of the drink.

He was still in his place with no change of expression, the softness for some reason is visible in his eyes . In the same eyes which is always filled with anger, if the world see his this look definitely no one believe he is the same Aadish Rajawat .

He composes himself after her Gyan( knowledge )for not to come in ladies washroom.
"Miss.Angel can I ask you what's your name?" He tried to say as sweet as he can but it turned out little harsh . ( But the words he used .. hayee mai to gayii .....)
( Lo ji ab ye in fully unaware talli( drunk) ladki sorry sorry aaft ( danger)se swal ( question) krege or puchh to aise rahe hai jaise jawab de hi na de ye inhe ( and he is asking like she is going to give him answers))

She took a pause looking in his eyes said "Ohhh helllooo ... Hai kon aap ji ....ek to pahele ladies washroom meh aagye or ab naam janana hai aapko."(Helloooo... Hi, who are you? First, you accidentally entered the ladies' washroom, and now you want to know my name). She said in her cute voice like a baby, she wants to be angry but due to drink she is looking even more cute while saying all this . With a pause she continued her blabbering...( Inna bolti hai na ye tum log padhte padhte thak jaoge lekin ye bolte bolte nahi thake gi ) ( When you read so much, you'll get tired, but she won't get tired of talking.)

She said looking from top to bottom at him"Samjh kya rakha hai ha khudko ..... good-looking ho , handsome ho , hot bhi ho , acche muscles bhi hai to...... kya khi bhi chale jaoge kya ......... " ( What do you think of yourself... You're good-looking, handsome, even hot, and you have nice muscles, so can you go anywhere you want?) while talking baby steps with some support in his room . He stood there with parted lips, experiencing a mix of astonishment, shock, and amazement. Contemplating whether she was truly real.

( Vaise aadi ko to chandi hi chandi hogyi 🤭)

He felt a sense of happiness as the girl openly admired him and showered him with compliments, a rare occurrence due to his anger issues and high status. Despite his usual demeanor, today he found joy in the unexpected theft of his heart by the girl.

Grinning joyfully, he resembles a teenager who just discovered his crush shares the same feelings. Today stands out, filled with a magical and distinctive emotion. The childlike purity she exudes effortlessly enchants him, leading to his heart being captured after just their initial encounter.(isko kaala Jadu aata hai kya???? Readers se request hai yee avni madam ke baare meh thodi jankari layi jaye hmara masum aadi kahi inki aankho ke Jadu meh na barbad ho jaye ) ( Does she know black magic? Readers are requested to gather some information about Ms. Avni so that our innocent Aadi doesn't get lost in the magic of her eyes.)

She is walking in his room finding something when she unbalanced and slipped. But thankfully before he came to save her she landed on his bed.

Aadish's POV