"Don't you fucking dare say it, Zaviyar Ali Khan. I'm booking a flight right away and I'm coming to you, don't you dare act on your own", i sighed and hummed as i sat down on one of the chairs in the hospital's hallway.

"He sent his men to take her away....and i was getting beaten up instead of saving her, i feel like absolute jerk" i said as my hands grip on the phone tightened.

"It's not your fault. You hear me? Don't do anything stupid! I booked a private jet, I'll be there by few hours" i took a breath of relief as i hummed again. "Thanks man" i heard him mumbling something like 'told you not to say that'.

"Shut up and take some rest. Nothing's gonna happen to her, we won't let that happen" i nodded my head even tho he couldn't see.

"I'm hanging up. Gotta tell Hira about this mess too" i sighed and hummed.

"Ok then. See you" with that i hung up and sat there with a blank face.

After talking with the doctor, thankfully he discharged me at night and i went back home. I was sitting on the bed as i thought about all the surprisesi planned for her. I brought her here in Istanbul because her birthday was 5 days away and Haroon bhai and Amna Api was helping me plan the best birthday surprise for her...but now...everything is ruined.

A knock interrupted my thoughts as my head snapped up and looked towards the door. The door opened and my eyes welled up with tears from the overwhelming feeling.

"Hey, buddy!", Arslan said as he walked towards me, making me running towards him.

"Why is our mint choco crying?", he joked, trying to lighten up my mood but that made it even worse as a loud sob escaped my mouth.

'That nickname'

"Hey hey" he pulled me into a hug as i rested my forehead on his shoulder, crying all my heart out. He stayed quiet until my sobs turned into quiet sniffles.

"Now. Should we talk about it?" He asked while pulling away and placed both of his hands on my shoulders. I nodded my head firmly as he patted the side of my head gently.

"Now, first of all, i have our men tracking his location and second, don't let your hopes down. She's fine, i can feel it in my jellies", an unexpected snort left my mouth as i heard the word 'jellies'. The word we made up in elementary school.

"Anyways, and the bodyguards are guarding the house and i have sent some other mens to our navigation station to find his car because the CCTV footage on the entrance of the house shows the plate number of the car they came here in", he started and looked at me, "it's not a small country, it might take one day or even two to track the car down because they used a fake plate number for their car which is making it difficult", my expectations went from 60 percent to back again to 5 percent.

"But don't worry, I'll do my best, she's like my sister too, i can't afford anything happen to her", he said with a reassuring nod as i smiled at him. "Thanks, seriously. Thank you", he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Thanking me for what? Saving my sister?", i smiled faintly  and shook my head.

"I heard that you didn't ate since the morning", he narrowed his eyes as i ran my fingers through my locks. "Yeah....lost my appetite", he sighed and shook his head in disapproval.