𝕿𝖂𝕺

I'm a freaking mess. I lie on my bed tired and lazy. I could stay like this all day but I won't. After motivating myself I finally struggle out of bed. Just as I sit up I wince from the thud in my head. Hangovers!! I roll my eyes as I stand. I'm still a bit dizzy but I manage to stumble myself over to the kitchen. I make myself coffee and head to the living room.

It's been 3 days since I had that encounter with them and still nothing...nothing from them, nothing about that night...just nothing.Part of me feels like it was probably just a dream but another part tells me it really happened but hell does the second part hurt more than the first cuz if we did meet and have so much fun together then they've probably forgotten about me and last night was no good.

After Kyle left for his party. I got dressed and headed to the same club I met them that night but nothing...not even the  waiter that was flirting with me the other night.I was frustrated so I got myself drunk and yeah...that's where today's hangover came from. I'm such a fool... I could have avoided all this shit and just given them my number. I facepalm myself hard and end up spilling coffee all over me

“Shit...just perfect” I say between my teeth.

I pick up my phone to check the time.
It's 8:00am. Kyle's not home yet...well I wasn't expecting him to since he went partying last night.

I drop the coffee mug on the table and head for my room. Dropping my phone on the dressing table I peel off my coffee stained night robe, throwing it into the laundry basket and enter the bathroom.

I'm finally done with my bath as I wear my bathrobe and leave the bathroom. Almost immediately I hear the bubbling notification sound from my phone.
A new follower on TikTok. I'm about to drop it back when I see who it is.  Erick Brian Colon
I'm still in shock when he sends me a text.

Tia??
Hey

I don't even know what to text back. I'm typing and deleting in split seconds until I finally send a

Yh!!
Hiiii

And all of a sudden I'm bad at texting...I almost facepalm myself.
He replies almost immediately

Ahh finally. You know you make it almost impossible for anyone to find you online.
I chuckle

And how is that exactly?

Your everything's just about CNCO
Like it's cute n all for sure but it took me 3 days to find you. And I just might have not if I didn't find your TikTok.

Mmmm.... I know right...I think it makes it hard for stalkers.

But I found you
I bite my lips a bit as I smile

Yh... I think I should get rid of those 2 videos of me

No don't, they're pretty

God...he's not even here and I'm blushing this hard.

Thanks. I know

How on earth did I become this bad at texting.
Do you ever come out of your house well except that night tho

Ofcourse I do
Y??