Aditya look at her in confusion, "actually when I was driving towards he's besment, i took out the original pendrive and placed the other one. The original one is safe with me" she said smliing.

Wow... again other impressive work. She was creating a place in Aditya's heart and mind by her work's and word's...

Aditya was just looking at her, processing what she said just.
"Really Priya?" Suresh asked.
And she humble.

"Thank God, i thought we lost them, great work Priya. And sorry for distributing in your sleeping hours..." Suresh said.

"It's okay uncle, " Priya said. "Okay than I'm hanging out, good night" he said and cut the call.

Priya look at Aditya who was still staring her. She shook him "your phone" she said.

He quickly look away and took the phone. "By the way, you are really smart, I'm sorry for misunderstanding you first" he apologized.

Actually Aditya know's now about her a little bit so he thought to apologise for the mistake.

But now Priya is staring at him. The way he gave his honest compliment to her was made her shock.

No one in her life gave this type of honest and sweet compliment to her. Actually she didn't even imagine that her 'MR. ARROGANT' also know's to give compliment to others.

Now Aditya is also creating a place in Priya's heart by he's real sweet and honest behaviour.

"Ok than, I'm going to sleep..., good night" he said and she come from her thoughts land.

"Haa... okayyyaaaaaaaa" she yelled making him confused. She quickly hold his arm and hide her face behind him, he asked her "what happened?, why are you screaming?"

"Look there aadi" she said, "where?" He asked.
"There, on that wall. She said pointing at the wall. He look there and found a Lizard

"Are you really afired of that lizard?," he asked.
"No I'm doing here drama...., are you serious... Here I am dying from fear and you are thinking of a joke." She said

"Ooo...,ok, i will help you" he said. "Please throw him out... please" she said, holding his arm more tightly.

"If you will hold me like this than I will not able to throw him out" he said. "Haa. But I'm scared"she said in cute way, her face is also looking cute.

He laughed a little and said "go there and sit on that couch, i will throw him out" she nodded and jumped on couch whlie holding her keens near her chest.

He look at her cute behaviour and chuckled. He then stared his work. Soon that lizard run away from the balcony.

"Please close the glass door" she said and he closed. "See, he run away." He said and she took a sign in relief.

"Thank u so much Aditya, if you were not here than i think I would have woken everyone up" she said.

"I never thought that a wild cat also scared a little lizard" Aditya said. "Yess..., wait--what?" She said.

"Am i looking like a wild cat to you?" She asked, walking towards him.

"Yes..., you are" he said." Okay, if I'm wild cat, then you are monkey" she said.

"Why?" He asked. "yes, you are really look like monkey, and now also you are jumping on my bed and sofa Like monkey" she said.

"Ooo..., for your kind information Ms. wild cat, you are the only one who said me to throw him away." He said.

Priya stood there silent, as she also accept it. "And ha..., you are the only who said I look handsome" he said folding his hand.

"If you are done with the argument and appreciating yourself than can you please go, I want to sleep now" she said.

"Ooo, really?" He asked rising he's eyebrow. "Yes... monkey ji, now go...." She said and Sent him out of the room.

She locked her room and He smlie at her cute behaviour. But that smlie again drop when he turned and saw the person standing in front of him, looking at him curiously...

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Hey guys 💜🫶

First of all today is a special day, it's valentine's day...

As I'm still single 😅 but i would like to wish you all happy valentine's day....🥰❤️

And about story than you know what you have to do....

Do'🌟', comments and share with your friends 🙂