Part 10

Next morning..

Jimin POV..

A beautiful sound of bird singing and the sound of wind and shining of sun makes me awake..

I slowly open my eyes and feeling tired I pinch the bridge of my nose and slowly turn around swinging my legs..

I look up to my phone and I saw that mom text on me..

Eomma💖💝

Son I'm sorry if I did not
wake you up because I
need to go to our mansion
In duegu maybe I will get
Home tomorrow and I did
not bring your dad to me
Because I did not like him
Around in me and if he did
Something to you call  me
okey.And I will kick he's ass..
And goodbye Chim i love u
mwah.Take care and please
Take care of your twins
brother Bye mwah..😙💖
seen...

Yes mom I will take care too
sent..

Then I turn off my phone and I got up to my bed and walk headed to the bathroom and freshing up after that I walk out to the bathroom and get dressed..

Then I look up to the clock it's 6 am in the morning..

I have more time to make a breakfast and wake up my twins brother's...
So I walk out of my room and walk headed to Thier room and knock..

Knock..knock..knock..

"Wonie Suniie awake that you might be late in your class"

I said in front of their door but that I'm annoyed because no one answered but I just take a deep breath maybe after making breakfast I will wake them up..

Then I turn around and walk headed downstairs then I saw that person who make my life hell or should I say dad..

He's talking to that two person while he's leg's was cross makes me confused they just looking at me.

"Oh son there you are"

Dad said when he noticed me..

"No I was in my room still sleeping...."

I said and I roll my eyes.

"I did not know that you have a beautiful daughter park.."

The woman said around 40s age's my mouth get open did he just call me daughter??.

"Sorry ma'am but I'm not a girl I'm a boy"

I said to him with little smile I was about to walk headed to the kitchen when dad stop me..

"Where do you think your going Jimin??"

"To the kitchen trying to pee..of course making a breakfast what else I should go??"

"Don't be rude Jimin just take your sit Mr.Min and Mrs Min want to say something to you"

"Just tell me I don't have time I'm gonna be late to my work and Mr Min and Mrs Min I'm sorry for my behavior i just like this when I woke up in the morning."

"Oh no son it's fine but you don't need to call us Mr And Mrs Min you can call us eomma and appa"

"Wae??"

"Because you my soon to be son in law"

She said makes me eyes wide.

"What do you mean?? Your joking right??"

"Thier telling a truth Jimin were arranging a marriage in you and to thier son"

"Oh arrange-...WAIT WHAT????!!! ARRANGED MARRIAGE SERIOUSLY??YOU KNOW THAT I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THAT IF YOU LIKE A MARRIAGE YOU CAN MARRIAGE THIER SON DON'T INVOLVED ME IN THAT-"