Part 13

Jungwoon POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jungwoon POV..

I was truly mad right now I like to kill that person makes my hyung get mad and fainted...

When we reach Eomma Jin house I immediately jump out to the car and help sunoo to carry our hyung..

I peck jimin hyung in bridal style and started to walk headed to the door..

Sunoo knock and after a minutes the door open revealing Eomma Jin that wearing a pink apron..

"Who is-WONIE??"

"Muma...."

I call him and he open the door while Jimin hyung was still in my arms

Then eomma Jin help me to lay my hyung to the couch while sunoo is looking at us and I saw a tears that flowing down to he's eye's..

I immediately hug him and wipe he's tears..

"It's fine okey?? don't cry..and Eomma where's the first aid kit??"

I ask eomma Jin that kneeling down while holding my hyung hand..

Then he point the door behind of the stairs and I immediately get in to the room and started to find the kit..

Then I open the drawer and I saw it..

I immediately walk out to the room while holding a kit my hand...

Then I walk straight to the couch and handed the kit to eomma Jin...

He started to treat Jimin hyung wound to he's hand and to he's bruise to he's face..

Every moment I look at to my hyung wound and bruise makes my blood boil..

Then I feel someone hugging me in my shoulder it's my twin brother...

He smile to me I smile to him back..

Then after a minutes Eomma Jin done treating hyung wounds and he look to us..

"What happened??"

He ask us and I take a deep breath..

"It's a long story eomma but if I saw him I will truly kill hi-"

Knock...knock..

I stop to my words when someone knock to the door makes us look to each other..

Then I look at to eomma Jin and he kiss my hyung forehead and he stand up and smile to us..

"I think your appa Joon is here..."

Eomma Jin said make's me and sunoo look to each other while smiling...

Then eomma jin walk headed to the door and slowly open it while me and sunoo was standing behind of eomma..

"Eomma~"

Someone said...
Did appa Joon call eomma Jin as eomma??and did appa Joon voice get change??