Sixteen: Mutual friendship?

It was again the beginning of a fresh new week, as for Will its a great day,he gets to see his Man,he did everything on this beautiful morning on cloud nine. After Eli told him that people were actually shipping him with Alex God knows he didn't sleep,you would think its because those fools keeping him awake,No! His mind did,each attempt of sleep brought new imaginations,some sweet, some negative some really really naughty but lets say he is already in the shipping group. Under a different name of course and very active.

On the other side, Alex as usual,is woken up by his son, sometimes he just pretends to be asleep but most of those times he is actually asleep. Like today,
"Dad? not again,we will be late, I told you not to sleep in. You said you were awake,am already prepared but you are still in bed. Seems like God didn't answer my yesterday's prayers." Junior argued.

"Am awake I promise you go down by the time breakfast is ready I will be there." He promised the second time.

Junior shook his head. "I shouldn't have wasted my prayers on something like this." He said leaving.

Alex was already in the bathroom and out within ten minutes,he is lucky he has servant to prepare his clothes.

After breakfast,they left for school, teacher Will was already there. He smiled at Alex who brought in Junior, this was becoming a new habit and Will was loving it.

"Its Dad's fault we are late, he slept in." Junior pointed finger to his father who could do nothing. Will chuckled to their interaction before Junior walked in.

"Take care of him for me." Alex told Will.

"I will." He answered flustered.

"Take care of yourself too." Alex smiled before walking away. He didn't want to take too much time before people begun talking, its not that he cared but from their conversation Will loves his job.
Will just took it to his heart then changed his smile from a blush to a warm one.

"So?" Mel asked while they were in Alex's office.

"What?" Asked Alex with a fake clueless face.

"Please save that face for someone else. You made a new or should I say your own IG profile and didn't even ask me for permission or at least a friend request but instead went ahead to Will." Mel said pained after years of friendship.

"I can't ask you for a request because everyone else will get to know. As for Will its not what you think." Alex tried to justify.

"And what is it?"

"Mutual friendship?!" Alex tried to find a name for their relationship. Yesterday after church he and Will did talk mostly about Junior and Will's life his likings and dislike, why he chose teaching and other details.

"Too bad, I got the news he is single and joined your and him ship group. He is quite active."

"Really? He is? He supports the idea? He is not mad to be tangled in that? What did he say? Does he want to go out with me like the real deal? Speak?" Alex asked curiously,he already knew about those comments,he was about to ask Will about his thoughts,he knew people loved to ship him with people he hoped Will won't mind or get mad but he never expected Will to actually support the fandom.
What does this mean?

"Mutual friendship you said?" Mel smirked after getting him.

"Mel? Its not the time tell me,do I have a chance even the smallest?"

"No!" 'Time to play with you' Mel decided to play dirty.

"Oh!" He sighed discouraged. "Then I will create my own chance." He added motivating himself.

"He said you are so hot and you guys are a match made in heaven." Mel sympathized.

"You are not cheating me right?" Mel gave him the ' do I have that time to waste' look making Alex almost squirm.

"Then he likes me!" Alex answered for himself with new hope.

"Alex? Work first you can flirt later."

"Come on, first add me to that group." He asked nicely.

"No! Do it yourself!" Sweet revenge. Mel smirked satisfied.

Alex was about to play Boss- subordinate role but he knew Mel won't fall for that so he had to beg, its not that he didn't know how to do it himself but the one Mel creates will be less noticable.

Mel looked at Alex,he was acting like a kid,if he read those messages what will he do? Mel let it slide before Alex called him asking for coffee,  ' seriously what happened to the new secretary it hasn't been a week? Why can't he just act normal in front of others. Wait? She didn't try to seduce him, did she?'  Mel sighed going for the coffee.

On the other hand, Will was teaching in class,it was almost time to go home,he looked outside and spotted a familiar pink, convertible car parked opposite school gate. He decided not to make a big deal out of it and continued to teach.

The kids waved goodbye to their teacher as they went outside to play and wait for their parents.
Will saw Junior and Jason seated in class and wondered,they mostly went to play with others or by themselves. Then it hit him. Pink car, that evil witch. He smiled assuringly at Junior and went to his phone.

"Hello Alex?" He called after the other end received the call.

"Will what is it?" Alex asked worriedly.

"Your wi... I mean Catherine is at the gate I think she might be waiting for Junior. I just wanted to inform you in case you didn't... I didn't want to get invol..." Will explained.

"Thank you for that am already halfway there. Please don't let her near him I will deal with the matter.
Thank you for informing me."  Alex said clenching his fists. Its not that he wasn't informed already,he just doesn't know what to do to get her off their skin. Plus she is creating new trouble, Will almost called her his wife.

Alex face lost all emotions,he needs to get this over with,why can't she leave him and his son alone? She already took over ten million dollars from him that should feed her for years. But then again she and that skinny red- head guy of hers are spendthrifts.

All this time Alex has been keeping up with her because she birth her son but that doesn't make her a mother, even adoptive parents are mothers to children they didn't womb. It's time to end this chapter of his and his son life plus he already have Junior's permission.

"Mel? I need you to do something for me." Alex said over the phone.