Thirteen: Call me Alex

Alexander's mansion was big not huge but had enough rooms for him, his son, some workers and a few guest rooms. There was a big garden where the theme park was put food was served there too since no activities were allowed in the house. It was past eleven morning and many guests had arrived but as usual there are always drama the children were allowed in the first gate but at the second gates they were searched with the excuse of cloth changing since some parents are desperate enough they put mini cameras, this was mostly for security since thieves might try to see what to steal or maybe steal map of the house and kidnap him or Junior.

Another drama started outside,Cathie arrived early but the guards stopped her, she has been making a big incident outside but the guards are firm. Many parents also tried to sneak in but caught and thrown out.

Will just arrived at the gate he was about to enter when the guards stopped him.
"What is this, you came uninvited." Mrs Smith scoffed.
Will ignored her as she led Jason in,she was busy she didn't see her long time friend who was throwing tantrums at the gate.
"Let me in do you know who I am,am the madam of this house,he is my son." She yelled but they just ignored her existence.
"Catherine? " Christine called.

"You witch what are you doing here." She asked angrily, this woman ruined her life all her plans. Cathie felt like pulling out her hair but didn't since its embarrassing as it is.

"I brought my son to the party,why are you outside?" She asked deliberately.

"Am not! these guards are new, and you I thought after trying to steal my man you would be invited how come you are standing here."
They might have met after a long time but their mouths were venomous as before. Here we were told people change.

"Go in and enjoy yourself dear." Beth and Julie told their daughter who ran in fast.
"Mr Will,why are you outside." Beth asked looking around to ensure it wasn't a mistake.

"It's fine am waiting for someone." Will explained.

"Waiting for someone? Please don't go ahead of your self, this party is for high class people with morals." Christine shot when she heard him talk. She forgot all about her long time friend.
"At least he has manners not just jumping into others conversation or eavesdropping." Julie retorted.

"You. How dare someone like you talk. I will..." Her sentence was interrupted.

"You are here." Alexander said by the gate.
Catie smirked as Christine looked at her jealously. Here she thought Alexander had learned his lesson he was still wrapped around her finger.

Alexander smiled as he walked towards the group.
"I thought you won't..." Cathie rushed to speak as Alexander approached but he passed her towards Will.

"Sorry I was late I had to take care of something." He said greeting the other man who just nodded in assurance.
"Shall we?" Alexander asked ignoring everyone else. Will followed him as Alexander waited for him so they could walk side by side. They walked in the gate as Alexander whispered something to the guards.
Cathie and everyone else were dumbfounded,its like they didn't even exist.
"Who is he?? " Cathie asked angrily.

Inside everything was looking amazing,fun and interactive,there were many games and many children some adults too. "I brought a gift for Junior." Will spoke up after admiring the place to his fulfilment.
"Come with me to the house I already let him outside let him enjoy its only once he will be eight years old next year it will be another number."

"You love him alot you seem afraid he will grow up too fast." Will said his opinions honestly.

"True, I never thought I could have such a feeling in my life. Come in." Alexander welcomed.

"Wow,its magnificent." Will said admiring the house,it truly was.

"Thanks." Alexander responded leading him to where the gifts presented by everyone else were kept.

"And who might you be." Asked the madam.

"Mom, meet Will, Junior's teacher. Will, my mom." Alex introduced.
"Nice to meet you madam." Will humbled himself.
"Same here." She smiled checking him very closely.

"We are going outside mom you can join us if you want. Let's go Will." Alex said before his mother begun interrogating him and the poor guy. His mother stared at him as he led the young teacher outside.

Mm

Outside was beaming with happiness,kids who were in light clothes were doing anything for fun,the day had just begun so none would be making trouble. Will was walking around not knowing what to do, his work was to ensure the kids behaved and so far everything was fine.

"Not enjoying yourself?" He heard a voice ask.
"Mr Alexander." He said from flight.

"Alex."

"What?"

"Call me Alex its more comfortable."

"Okay... Alex... Well it's fun but I don't know what to do." Will answered as his mind tried to familiarize with the new name  'Alex '. It gave a sense of closeness.

"How about the horse?" Alex asked.

"No am kind of afraid of horses." Will confessed sheeply.

"What? Then I will teach you." Alex suggested.

"No not now I can't let the kids see me in terror when I lied to love horse riding." He laughed quietly.

"True, that's a bad image,how about the ferris wheel!"

"Okay." Will agreed. Walking towards it,he reached there admiring the places when Alex sat next to him.
"You want to have fun alone?" Alex asked.

"I thought you were going to have fun with Junior?" Frankly speaking he is inseparable from his son.

"As much as I want to he needs to have other people beside me" Alex said pointing down towards Junior,Jason, Diana and some kids playing tag. "He needs friends his own age maybe he will liven up more plus its his day he chooses what to do."

"Yeah,he looks happy." Will said smiling.

"What about you? What do you do for fun Will." Alex asked looking at Will.

"Me? I... I... probably talk and help out a friend and other guys I know I also watch TV,go on hikes,picknics in the park with a book, I also love road trips mostly in the roads with nature." Will begun.

"Nature?"

"Yes, like trees, Rivers, flowers or any breathtaking sites, like the road home there are many trees,hills, Rivers actually most of the time when I plan to go home I usually begin my journey early to enjoy the view." Will continued

"Wow,it sounds fun." Alex encouraged, this is the first time they were talking casually and Will loves expressing himself so Alex sat there admiring and listening.

"It is, and the stars are beautiful, but I love watching the moon at the river near my home town the water is usually calm so the reflection is breathtaking. One time I was eaten by mosquitoes waiting for the reflection...

After the ferris wheel, Alex took Will to enjoy the games,they played hide and seek with the kids,water spray,water slides,they pretty much enjoyed the home theme park set up, after they ate late lunch to their satisfaction before they went to change for clean clothes.