Riley laughed out loud, "Do you have photos of that?"

"I have to have some saved on my phone," I said, "I'll find them."

"Please, I could use the laugh. But to answer your question, I'd love to coordinate costumes. Could we do something simple and comfortable?"

"Of course," I said, "How about a cop and prisoner? I know it's basic, but I can't think of anything more comfortable than a loose, orange jumpsuit."

"I'm down for that. They'll also be easy costumes to find. Do you think you'll want to be a sexy cop?"

"Oh, totally," I said, "With handcuffs and all."

Riley glanced at me and raised her eyebrows, "Handcuffs, huh?"

I smiled at her, "What's a cop costume without a pair of handcuffs?"

Riley was correct that finding a sexy cop and prisoner costumes was beyond easy. We were in and out of the Halloween store in ten minutes. We decided to walk around the mall a little while longer afterwards, and then Riley dropped me back off at my apartment.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she said to me, "I'm looking forward to it."

When I got into the apartment, Stephanie was there, however her door was closed. I knew what that meant- Johnny was over.

I'm not going to bother them.

The next day rolled around, and Danielle's party was starting at 8 PM. When it was time for me to get changed into my cop costume, I stood in front of my mirror to see how it looked when I put it on.

The costume definitely hugged my curves tightly. It was a dark blue one piece costume, with short sleeves, a cop badge, and yes, a pair of handcuffs. I decided to wear the costume with a pair of thigh-high black boots. Riley was going to come to pick me up at 7:45, and then we were going to head out to Danielle's.

When I walked out of my room, the door to Stephanie's room was open. I stopped by her door to greet her and Johnny, and she whistled when she saw me.

"You look sexy as fuck, Jenny!" she said.

"It's definitely a cool costume," Johnny said, "Is your girlfriend being a cop too?"

"No, she's being a prisoner," I said, "And thank you, Steph."

Johnny laughed, "Even better."

As I got into Riley's car, her jaw practically dropped. She was in her orange jumpsuit. Her hair was back in a slick, low bun and she had on very minimal makeup.

"Oh, I'd let you arrest me any fucking day," Riley said, "Damn, Jenny."

My heart skipped a beat, "Thank you, Riley. I was unsure if the costume looked good on me, or was too tight."

"You look perfect," Riley smiled at me.

When we got to Danielle's house, her front yard didn't have any Halloween decorations- but the party, which was on the first level of her house and in the backyard, was decked out. In the backyard there was a table set with drinks, and she even made a "witches brew" drink that was served from a cauldron.

"D, how did you get these many decorations in one day?" Riley asked her, holding a red solo cup with "witches brew" in it. The "witches brew" was a sweet blackberry sangria.

"Amazon Prime is a godsend," Danielle said. She and Demarcus were dressed as hippies, and they looked great with their funky glasses and outfits.

Xander and Alexandra, and Tim and his date walked over to us, and we all started talking.