20. Liam

Hewy, bwald boy! Aysh Kweam!
      "Liam," I heard Kaitlyn yelled, "Darcy!"
      I raised an eyebrow at my annoying younger sister, "Darcy? You know her, Kaitlyn?"
      "Isn't it obvious?" she rolled her eye, "would I call her name if I don't know her?” she rolled her eyes, “you’re so dumb, Liam!”
      "Hey, Kaitlyn," I hissed, "Watch your mouth. There's a chi-"
      “Dwamb, Leeyum!” the little girl, Darcy mimicked.
      My eyes widened, "Bad! That's bad! Don't do that again!"
      Kaitlyn laughed, "Darcy, let's go find Merill!" she stopped, gob-smacking, "Oops! I shouldn't said that."
      "What?" I queried, "Merill?"
      "Yeah, her mother," Kaitlyn replied.
      Kaitlyn tried to take Darcy from me but I placed my free palm on her face, shoving her away.
      She scowled at me, "Give her to me, you filthy bald haired boy!"
      Uh, duh? My hair had grown.
      "Just buy her some ice cream, Ed lover!" I spat back, laughing a bit.
      "Don't call me that because I'm not!" she crossed her arms over her chest, looking at me intently, "Okay fine! I'll be back with Merill and Ian, bald boy!"
      I went back to the dressing room together with Darcy. I opened the door and saw my band mates preparing for the concert.
      Louis looked at me in a weird-surprised look and asked, “Who’s that pretty baby girl you’re holding, Liam?”
      "She looks familiar," Zayn said, "She looks like me! I'm guessing she's super attached to mirrors."
      "And food" Niall added.
      "I lhub aysh cweam!" Darcy stated.
      "We both love ice cream!" Niall exclaimed, "But I can't eat ice cream"
      I put her down slowly and let her sit on a stool in front us.
      "Twank yow!" she beamed at me.
      "She's adorable, Li!" Louis commented, batting his eyelashes.
      "Yeah, where's Harry by the way?" I whispered to him.
      "In the bathroom. Why?"
      "I’m going to tell you something," I leaned in closer to him, "she's Merill's daughter!"
      "What? But she said she doesn’t have a child!" Louis yelled in great surprise.
     "B-but I’m da shawd of mommy!" Darcy sobbed and she ended in crying.
     "Look what you've done, Lou! You made her cry!" Zayn scolded Louis, "Stop crying, baby! You might look ugly. I don’t want to be alone in the world!"

...

cynthnie.x