Chapter 5

French Quarter

French Quarter

New Orleans

Mikaelson Compound

two months later

Hope's POV

I sat on my bed as I stared at the wall, alone

I sat on my bed as I stared at the wall, alone. Nina had to spend the summer in England with her coven to master her seer abilities with their Elder who was also a seer. I understood why she had to do this alone but it still didn't make it any less lonely. The saltzman twins were traveling Europe with their mother and even if they were in the states, we're not close enough to hang out. All I had to spend time with is my family. The witches here fear me so they will not let me play with their children, much to Vincent's dismay. Almos was away visiting my father. At least that's what he told me but I know he's just doing damage control since my father has finally lost it.

So now I have all the free time in the world to think about what Nina and I talked about in NYC after the museum, or rather what we didn't talk about because some being made her swear on the River of Styx? Whatever that is and now basically she can't tell me anything or she'll burn from the inside out. It's very lovely.

My dreams of Percy are becoming more frequent as I dream about the Greek Mythology world. I saw Percy next to the sea, other children fighting with swords, an eagle and a horse fighting and the lady with black hair and green eyes. She visited me again in my dreams after I met Percy in person. She told me to stay away from him but I don't really want too, he seems so sweet. She said that I was destined for greatness and that he would only hold me back. I'll be honest, I liked hearing I was destined for greatness. It's much better than being destined to be the end of the supernatural creatures.

The woman may get what she wants though because I have no idea on seeing Percy again. I never got his number or anything. Not even an email!

I could maybe spell a pigeon to send him a letter?

No.