Chapter 4

A/N this chapter does contain mature content!!

Hecates Palace

Underworld

2000 years ago

Hecate can't believe she was denied again from the Olympian meeting

Hecate can't believe she was denied again from the Olympian meeting. She turned her back on her family and own kind to help the Gods in their war just for them to make her a 'minor goddess' ? A minor goddess who has no say in anything and is the attendant of one of Zeus' daughters here in the Underworld. She was so livid, it was hard to see clearly. Hecate was sitting on her throne in her small palace that was tucked away in the corners of the Underworld. She was thankful that Hades granted her permission to live in the Underworld. As she was the Goddess of magic and mist she was also the Goddess of the moon, night, and necromancy which means she is more powerful in the night and darker places. She's not as vulnerable in the Underworld vs. above on land.

Hecate wore her anger on her face as she stood up. She screamed and everything in the throne room shattered. Purple mist magic swirled around the room as the windows shattered and her throne crumbled into dust. The whole palace shook as she continued to let out her high pitch scream. Her diamond chandelier exploded and rained on her but she did not care. She took a deep breath and let another scream out and purple magic flew from her body. Her walls cracked and the doors flew off the hinges and skeletons started appearing in her palace just to be turned to ash from her scream. Finally when she ran out of breath she stopped screaming. She didn't even care about the mess as she breathed heavily. She was so sick and tired of not being respected when she was much more powerful in her mind. With her hands in fist she thought 'I'll show them.'

She waved her hand and the purple magic repaired the entire palace. Because of the stupid laws, she personally couldn't destroy the gods without destroying herself. She went to look out her window to think. How could she defeat the gods and show them how powerful she was? To finally make everyone respect her? While she was in deep thought her daughter Circe flashed into her room.