The Kind and Good Kingdom

So they span back around and went back. 

"Belle, I thought-" Here Shmi stopped.  "Anakin!"

"Mom! Oh, I missed you!" But he had to leave, to fix mistakes. He fixed all of them. Then they had to fight to see who would rule the kingdom. It was worse than the other fights. Many people died. One of the Baddies, named Boba Fett died. One of the Goodies, Yoda, died. 

Belle was by his side when he died. 

The Goodies won the battle. The Kingdom was there!

"We will crown Anakin as king," said the Trolls. "Belle will be crowned as Queen." 

"Yeah, we ruley very much!" Said Kristoff. "But I thought we did before?"

"This time, instead of one planet, we will rule the USA!" Said Belle. "And then we will rule the galaxy."

They went to Tatoonie. "No more slaves! Build droids instead!" Said Anakin. 

"Hey, stop it! No stealing! Go to church every Sunday! And be kind and good!"

It was very busy and people were not paying attention, and ran over a young child of Owen Lars.

"Daddy, mommy! I want you!" Cried the child. 

Owen Lars and his wife came.

"Anakin, my brother, can you help us?" Begged Owen. 

"I can't, but my wife can." Said Anakin.

Belle, by then, was with the child. "I think he will survive. How old is he?"

"He is 5." Said Beru. "He is sick, really badly. We think it is the worst in history!"

"It is not the worst in history! The same thing happened by my kid. But she was ran over by a speeder bike." Said Belle.

Finally, Owne spoke, saying, "He has only one more month with us. We can't cure him."

"But I can." Said Belle. "With THIS!" She showed them a clove leaf.

"Our son is allergic to those," Said Beru. 

But Belle already gave it to him.

Immediately, he stood up and said, "Incredible! I can run fast, see?" 

The Lars were happy and thanked the Skywalkers.

When the Skywalkers got home, Luke and Leia were ready for another race. 

"Will you race me, Leia Solo?" said Luke.

"You bet!" Said Leia, and they raced into the setting sun.