An Evil Kingdom

Days later, there was a letter to Belle. It read, "Dear Belle, we've sent your children, Elsa and Kristoff to work for Jabba the Hutt, and also send all of your money to us. And you will move from that castle to Darth Vader's empire."

"No!" Cried Belle. 

"What's wrong, mother-in-law?" Asked Annie. She was kind since Anakin turned into Darth Vader.

Belle just sobbed. Annie came over and held Belle close to her. 

"I know," Annie said. "All my children but one became baddies. I will tell you my real name. But first, I am not actually married to Luke.  I am older than Darth Vader. My real name is Sh-" She was interrupted.

"Shmi! You're my mother-in-law!" Said Belle.

"Anakin was angry when he thought I died. So it was my fault he is a baddie. If I had stayed alive, he would still be with you."

"In the name of the Empire, send those kids out!" The slave collectors were here. 

They went downstairs. 

"Okay, Elsa and Kristoff, do not talk to the Empire, and do what they tell you to do." Said Belle. She was still upstairs.

But she heard Annie, maybe we will call her Shmi. "If you won't listen to me, won't you listen to your wife?"

"I don't have a wife. But I think my writers were listening to me when they wrote the letter. I need the mother of these children and the children!" Said Darth Vader. 

Belle came downstairs with the twins. (She had packed a backpack, and so did the children.) Belle bade Shmi good-bye, but she did not look at Darth Vader at all during the trip to the Kingdom, Evil One. 

Darth Vader kept looking at Belle, thinking that he had seen her before.

"Lookie, mama, is this dad?" Kristoff asked.

Because Kristoff was sitting next to Darth Vader, Belle did not look at him. She kept looking outside. 

"No." Belle said.

"Momma, you tell us 'no' a lot. We want to find daddy! We love him too! Do you have a secret? Tell us, please!" Begged the twins. 

"Okay." Said Belle. "Dad was troubled with a secret... but he didn't tell me about it. You see..." But she did not go on. 

"Belle? Is that you?" Asked Darth Vader.

"Yes." Said Belle.

Here, Darth Vader stopped the ride. "Oh, Belle! Oh, I'm so sorry!" Right then and there, he became the man that Belle's family knew.