Disaster for Belle

When Belle and Anakin came back, there was a battle.

"Stop now! I command you-" Started Anakin. 

Then a droid came up and said, "The queen is not safe here, because of Annie. She wants the kingdom for herself. When she wins, she will kill Belle, Leia, and Elsa, and that will be tomorrow!"

"Belle, get back in the carriage and do not step out. I am getting Elsa and Leia, okay?" Said Anakin. 

"Okay, Anakin. Go quickly and get them!"  Said Belle. 

But in the midst, Darth Maul and Darth Sidious came out into the castle, and said to Anakin, "If you care about your family, turn back to the Dark Side! That will save them!"

"Okay, I will tomorrow," said Anakin.

"Yes! The Battle is over." Said Darth Maul. 

Later, Anakin said. "Will you get out, Belle? It's okay, the Queen will not kill you or the girls." 

So she got out. 

"Hamburgers and cake!" said Elsa. 

"Yea, yummy yum yum." said Kristoff. 

"Stop it, Kristoff," Elsa said. 

"Both of you have to shut up." Said Belle. 

No talking was heard for the rest of lunch. 

"Sorry, Kristoff." Said Elsa.

"Sorry, Elsa." Said Kristoff. 

That very moment, Anakin turned back into Darth Vader. He no longer knew his wife and children. 

"Anakin, please don't go, not now!" Said Belle sadly. 

"Daddy, please listen!" Said the younger twins. 

"Get out of my way, woman and children." Said Darth Vader. With that he pushed them. Belle landed first, and then the kids. 

"You do what you want, mister! But don't kill my family," Said Luke. 

"It's no use, Luke and Leia and Elsa and Kristoff. He forgot us." said Belle. It was sad thing for the family. But it was worse for Belle. She had known Darth Vader longer than anyone else, and could not bear to reign without him. So she let the Baddies rule. 

"That explains the sad look on his face. He tried his best to stay with us... but to change in front of the children!" Belle shook her head. But later she told the Baddies, "The kingdom is yours."

All the Baddies except for Darth Vader heard this. 

They cackled.