The Blizzard

They were still outside when the blizzard began. Anakin made the horses go faster, and finally, they made it home. The family was shivering like mad!

"While you're in the house, I'll take care of the horses," Said Anakin. "Belle, keep the kids inside." His voice was stern.

He had to trust in the Lord God to get from the house to the barn- and back. As he went back to the house, he saw footprints leading towards the front door. 

He ran into the house, and saw someone saying, "Tell me, where is he? NOW! Or I'll kill your family!"

"What's up, Darth Maul and... Jack Frost?" Said Anakin.

"What!?" They span around. "All hail Darth Vader!"

"I am highly disappointed with you two for trying to kill my family," Anakin said. "If you want, you can stay the night."

Silence followed after that until Belle broke it. "Really Anakin? They're my enemies."

"Belle, please let them stay one itty bitty night? Please?" Anakin begged.

"Now that's what I call kid behavior!" Belle said playfully.

"I'm not a kid, I'm an adult." Said Anakin. 

It was busy. They got dinner ready, and then the power went out before you could say stars! But the good thing was that they knew the power would go out.

"Mom, we found a child on the steps," Said Luke. 

"Give it to me, please," said Belle. 

"Look, a note!" Anakin said, and then he started to read it. "This is the child of Elsa. Many people said Jack Frost married her. The child's name is Frosty. Your friend, Heat Miser."

"Jack Frost," Said Anakin. "Take your child home when you leave, okay?"

When dinner was served, Anakin sat beside Belle, who sat beside Leia, who sat beside Han, who sat beside Luke, who sat beside Frosty, who sat beside Jack Frost, who sat beside Darth Maul, who sat beside Anakin. 

"Yummy," said the guests when dinner was done. "That was good."

The storm raged on outside. Belle was watching the storm when Darth Maul came over to her. 

"Hello there," he said. "I'm sorry about what I did-"

"I know." Belle interrupted. "After this storm, I will send you back to your home, never to come back here again. I believe you ran over my daughter and killed her two weeks before she was supposed to die. You were recognized at the scene of the crime!  I will never forgive you. Never!"

"As I told you, I'm sorry about what happened, and I'm sorry about the child as well." Said Darth Maul. "And the wedding. I'm sorry for striking you with a stone."

"Just leave!"

"I know but-"

"When Anakin threw you in the pit, we thought you were dead. You should've stayed dead! Leave, now!"

Then the baddie left. The blizzard began to calm down when he left.

The children were outside playing, but then Belle looked outside and realized that they were actually watching a fight!

Belle ran outside and fell. Jack Frost saw this, and smiled!