Epilogue

Slowly me, Namjoon and Hobi started getting over what happened between us and started hanging out together. Jin didn't mind at that. We are able to talk now alone without it being uncomfortable and awkward at all. We were now good friends. All of the guys helped me with learning Korean when they had the time. The guys were having a hang out with some of their friends at the dorm. Seeing as I didn't know anyone outside of the boys, I told them to have fun. They tell me that they want me to meet them. 

"Are you guys sure? We don't want you to be alone." Jungkook tells me.

"Alright fine but I might stick to you guys through out the entire time. At least until I feel comfortable." I tell them.

"Fair enough." Jimin said.

I started getting ready. Soon their friends started to arrive. I met Park Bo Gum, Lee Sang Yeob and Park Seo Joon first. Then I met Seventeen. After that, Exo. Lastly I met Stray Kids. When I saw Chris, I grinned and attacked him in a hug. He seemed startled at first but when he saw me, he hugged me back.

"How do you know each other?" Jungkook asked.

"We met a few years ago." I replied.

"In Australia." he added.

We walked towards the living room. Everyone broke off into different groups. I found Jin and walked over to him. He gives me a grin and wraps an arm around me, pulling me close. Bo Gum and Sang Yeob looked at us and grinned. I became shy at that but I give them a smile. They start asking us questions. Jin looked at me, asking for permission. I nodded at him in return. He answers all of their questions. Each of the guys started pulling me around, introducing me to who they were talking too. With all the constante pulling, I started feeling like it was to much. Jin and Chris noticed so they rushed over to me. Jin pulled me towards the rooms with Chris walking after us.

"Are you ok? What's wrong?" Jin asked.

"I was started to feel anxious with all the pulling around. It was becoming to much" I replied.

"Do you need to lay down?" Chris asked.

"I just need a moment to myself if that's ok." I replied.

"Ok, text us if you need something." Jin tells me.

Nodding, I gave him a kiss on the lips before give them both a hug. I walked into Jin's room to lay down. About 30 minutes later, I joined the guys again. They all looked at me with kind smiles. I returned the smile. The rest of the day was fun. I became friends with Minho, Key, Bo Gum, Sang Yeob, Seo Joon, D.O, Suho and Joshua. They gave me their numbers before they left. I sat down with an uumph. The guys chuckled at that.

"Next time, I'm looking for girl friends." I said.

"Aren't we enough?" Kookie asked.

"Are you going to talk to me about periods and anything female related?" I asked.

"Ewww gross." he said.

"Exactly." I said laughing.