The next day PT. 1 (smut)

I woke up to arms wrapped tightly around me, holding me against them. Looking back, I see that it's Jin. With a smile, I impulsively kissed him softly before pulling away quickly. Snuggling closer to him, I closed my eyes and evened my breathing. A minute later, I felt him thrust foward and that's when I felt it. I tried not to react since I didn't know if he was awake or not. Deciding to check, I moved his hand on my boob and hugged his arm as if it was a teddy bear. There was an intake of air. That's when I knew that Jin was awake. He placed his hand on my other boob and gave them a squeeze. He thrusted again and let out a groan in my ear. I tried not to react and continued to pretend to be asleep. He gave them another squeeze before moving his arms down. I waited a bit before stretching. I went all out and pushed my ass out against Jin. He placed his hands on my hips to hold me in place and let out a curse.

"I'm so sorry." I said.

"Don't worry. It's just been a while since I held a woman." he tells me.

"Do you want me to help?" I asked.

" A handjob will do." he replied. 

"I can do even better than that." I said.

I suggested that we go to his room. He agreed to it before lifting me up and carrying me to his room. Along the way, I started whispering the dirtiest things in his ear. Luckily we didn't run into the guys. He closed the door with his foot before laying me down on his bed. I pulled him down for a kiss. He kissed me back eagerly. My hands begin to wonder. He shuddered at my touch. I take off his shirt before flipping us around. He was surprised at my strength. I sit on his crotch and bounce a bit. He groaned and gripped my hips. As I continued to bounce, I take off my shirt. Jin let out a curse before reaching up and gripping them tightly. He sits up and puts one nipple in his mouth before sucking on it. He starts pulling on the other. I moan at that and grind against his dick. With his free hand, he rubs my entrence through the underwear. 

"Fuck, look at you. Already like this when we just started." Jin said.

"Please I want more daddy." I whined.

"I like the sound of that." he said.

He smacks my ass, causing me to moan. With a smirk, he does that a few times. I moaned everytime he did. He takes off my underwear and slides two fingers in. I moaned at the feeling before riding his fingers. There were times when he would curl his fingers. He added a third finger. He moved his fingers with great speed. Seeing as I was nearing the end, he takes them out. I whined at that. 

"Come sit on my face." he said laying back. 

"You sure?" I asked.

"I am." he replied.

Nodding, I crawled over before hovering over his face. He lowers me down onto his face. He kissed softly before blowing on my exposed clit. I shuddered at that. Jin starts licking up and down my pussy. Occasionally sucking on my clit. He slides his three fingers in again as he takes my clit into his mouth. He starts sucking it while humming. I grabbed the headboard for dear life and let out a whiny moan. He lays his tongue flat, licking my clit up and down as he's fingering me. I couldn't stop moaning. He pulls his fingers out and replaced it with his tongue. He moves it in and out slowly before building up speed. Just as I was about to cum, he stops and blows on my clit. I moan his name. He does that process twice more before pushing me down deeper and eating my pussy out as if his life depended on it. I was just moaning his name so many times. When I came, he licked everything up. 

"You taste way to good." he tells me.

"Can I taste you, daddy?" I asked.

"Yes you can baby girl." he replied, earning a moan from me.