Seagate part 3

An:I'm planning to give Adora more speaking lines I just couldn't figure out what she should say this chapter.

No Pov:

A rock floating just near the edge of the Sea Gate.

The gate hums and makes glitching noises; spouts of water seep through the Gate, splashing on the other side; Glimmer, Bow, Illusion, and Mermista walk up to the gap separating them from the gate.

" I really hope you know what you're doing."Mermista said.

Illusion half-nervously looked at mermista.

"Uh...yeah, totally."Illusion chuckled nervously"I got this... For the Honor...of Grayskull!"

A flash of light as Illusion transforms into She-Ra.

"Wow. Okay. That's...different."Mermista said as saphira gets up and walks over.

She-Ra grips her sword with both hands and points it at the Gate, concentrating; the sword glows with magical energy that thrums and shoots out to the Gate.

the Gate glows in return and begins to repair itself with digital beeps and hums; She-Ra grunts slightly as she struggles to upkeep the connection.

"...Is it working?"Bow asked.

She-Ra gasps surprised at Bow, pointing her sword skyword and zapping energy.

she begins to charge the Gate again; with effort, straining.

" Don't distract me...this is a lot harder than it looks..."Illusion gasped.

She-Ra continues to grunt as she charges the Gate, whirring noises and beeping signifying its repair.

Glimmer heaves a small but heavy sigh.

"This might take a while."Glimmer said as she looks through the Gate and spots Sea Hawk untying the docked ship from the shore; she groans.

"Ugh. Hang on. "she teleports to Sea Hawk's side as he ties off a rope.

Mermista, She-Ra, and Bow stand while She-Ra concentrates and her sword hums with energy as the Gate repairs itself.

Bow looks behind him; nervously, voice cracking.

"Uh... Illusion?"Bow said his voice cracking.

The Horde ship sailed into view.

Bow was Waving and yelling to Glimmer and Sea Hawk on the Dragon's Daughter III.

"It's the Horde!"Bow yelled as Illusion whimpered,the scratches from catra still stung.

"What?!"Glimmer gasped.

On the Horde ship, Scorpia grunts as she presses down on a lever, charging a cannon with a thrum; a laser blast fires out and hits the Gate, creating a hole.

She-Ra is zapped with electricity as the Gate is hit, making her scream in pain and stop charging the Gate; the barrel of the cannon hisses with discharged smoke as Catra and Adora notices the Rebellion crew and looks through her telescope at She-Ra, still electrified.

Catra turned to Scorpia and Adora.

" Keep us going full-speed. I've got something more important to do."catra said as she runs off.

Bow turned to She-Ra and Mermista.

"They're coming for the gate!"Bow yelled.

She-Ra was groaning as the electricity fades.

" I just need a little more time."Illusion said slightly in pain,raising her sword to charge the gate again."Keep them busy."

Bow grunts as he hops down the floating rocks and Mermista shouts as she transforms her bottom half into a mermaid's tail.