5.So are you still mad?

NARATOR'S POV:
As Hari was sitting there nervous waiting to hear what does Jin Young have to say there was a knock on a door.
"Come in."
"Hello sir, can you get out real quick?"
It was a staff member.
"Yes, of course"
And he left the room.
The athmosfere in the office was pretty awkward cause Hari and Sunghoon were in it all alone.
HARI'S POV:
Now i dont know whats worse, being with them both or all alone with Sunghoon. Anyways isnt he sick or whatever? Why didnt he come earlier? What if he comes back tommorow, i really like ms. Yoo Na she is really nice unlike Sunghoon. He is too tough and is pretty annoying aswell.Should i ask him something? I mean he still is my mentor and i do have to communicate with him someway...
"So..um..why didn't you come today?"
I asked but didnt get any response. The silence was awkward.
"I had to get something done. And why do you care about my private life so much?"
He asnwered after some time
"I don't why are you making such a huge deal out of it. Am I not allowed to ask why didn't you come?"
He just gave me a cold look. I felt uncomfortable around him cause of all that shit that happened...
"Goodbye"
Great Jin Young is back. At least im not alone with Sunghoon anymore.
"Im sorry for the wait. So Hari what we wanted to tell you is that in a two days another talented trainee will train with you and Sunghoon."
That's actually not that bad, i won't be alone with Sunghoon now.
"That's it?"
"Yes, why?"
"Oh um just asking.."
And then i remembered that there are two days left that ill be alone with Sunghoon.. What if he doesn't come tommorow or the day after tommorow? That would be great.
"You two are now free to go"
"Goodbye sir!"
Said the both of us.
"So um Sunghoon.. are you coming tommorow or?"
"Yes, I'm coming. Why? Did you miss me?You have a crush on me don't you"
Do I what-
"Um no. I was just wondering"
And then he just smirked and left
"Goodbye Hari"
Is he for real? Me miss him? Hah in his dreams. Ok now i have to go back to the gym.
"Hey Im back"
"Ok good. Let's start"
After i finished all my other classes i started heading home. Maya and I are supposed to meet in a small caffe in the corner of Maya's building. When i got in i sat down. She wasn't there. She was late, classic Maya.
I heard a familliar voice from the table in front. It was Sunghoon. He was with someone. I took my phone from my pocket but my keys fell out of it. It was loud and Sunghoon and his friend started looking what's happening. I emmediately went under the table to pick my keys up and to hide from them. I wanted to text Maya to go somewhere else but she already arrived.
"Hey! Hari-"
I gave her the signal to shut up.
"Heyy, whats wrong?"
She whispered after she sat down
"Sunghoon is here-"
"OMG WHERE"
She shouted and i grabed her hand twisting it.
"OUCH-"
"SHUT UP"
I whispered
"He is in fron of us you dumbass"
"Ok ok sorry i didnt know"
And then i told her everything that happened today
"Interesting story. You did miss him a bit didn't you?"
"Do you want me to hit you?"
"Nope you didnt even think of him"
"That was easier than i thought"
"You look scary when you are angry Hari.."
I just laughed
"Hello what can i get you?"
"Hari what do you want?"
Guess what. She told that out loud. Her normal tone i pretty loud and guess who heard her. Sunghoon of course.
"You could've been a little quieter you know.."
I said as i hit her with my leg under the table.
"Ill get and iced coffee please"
I said trying to hide my face cause Sunghoon was turning around to see if thats really me like a million times.
"Ill get the same as her, thanks"
"You bastard"
I whispered to Maya
"Harii im sorryyy i forgot he was here..."
"It's okay but like please be careful"
"Sorry i will i swear"
"Ill go to the toilet"
"Okay"
I got up and went to the toilet. I entered and there was a sink space in the middle, woman toilet on the right, male toilet on the left. After i wasked my hands i took some paper towels to dry my hands. Then i heard someone enter and i slipped. I almost fell but someone caught me.
"Woah, you okay?"
"Sunghoon?"
It was him
"Oh hey Hari, you're here also?"
"Yea.."
"Do you come here often?"
"Well yes- wait, why are you asking me questions about my life? Did you miss me? You have a crush on me don't you?"
"Haha very funny. So you're not mad anymore?"
I actually don't know...
"I um... No i am still mad"
"Hm okay, well at least you're talking with me now"
"Yea yea whatever not for long."
"Hari but why?"
"Listen Sunghoon... You're my mentor and im your traine and i want you to treat me like your trainee not like you friend... We... I have to go im sorry..."
"No wait-"
I quickly ran upstairs and went to Maya
"Maya get ready we have to go."
"Hari but our coffee-"
"We'll drink it on our way home"
"No way"
"Maya get you ass up we have to leave right now"
"Damn okay, what has gotten into you."
After we got out i told her that i was to embarassed to stay because of Sunghoon.
"Did you even thank him for cathing you?"
"No what was i supposed to say? Thank you for cathing me my boo boo bear?"
"Hari now you're being rude"
"You know im on my period and that im weird on my periods"
"Yes but still"
"Dont piss me of Maya"
"Okay okay calm down"