The Black Mystery

Beginne am Anfang

Penelope put the Firebolt down again, thanked Harry, and went back to her table." Harry -- make sure you win," said Percy, in an urgent whisper. "I haven't got ten Galleons. Yes, I'm coming, Penny!" And bustled off to join her in a piece of toast. "maybe I should not bet with her" Harry said chuckling 

"Why do you not make bets with me?" Aishis asked "I will be more than happy you let you have every single galleon I have, my flower," Harry said to her dreamily as she giggled. "is this what was happening often?" Regulus whispered to percy. "yeah....why deja vu?" Percy Jackson asked "Yeah....and it was in my 6th year.....at least Harry is not as nuts with love confessions as his dad"

"Why do you say that?" Percy said "Oh let me tell you of the famous Valentine's Day during my year 4," Regulus said as they went to gossip and chat.

"Sure you can manage that broom, merha?" said a cold, drawling voice. Kris Puecy had arrived for a closer look, Crabbe and Coyle right behind him. "Yeah, reckon so," said Aishi casually."Got plenty of special features, hasn't it?" said Pucey, eyes glittering maliciously. "Shame it doesn't come with a parachute -- in case you get too near a dementor." Crabbe and Goyle sniggered while Harry was ready to jump.

"Pity you can't attach an extra arm to your broom Pucey," said Aishi calmly as she picked up her tea. "Then it could maybe catch the Snitch for you." That made the whole Hufflepuff team freak out at her sass. Blaise even uses airhorns as Harry pretends to faint in ron arms. "Need ice for that burn?!" Theo said 

Pucey's pale eyes narrowed, and he stalked away. They watched him rejoin the rest of the Slytherin team, who put their heads together, no doubt asking him whether Harry's
broom was a Firebolt. Draco came over wearing Hufflepuff colors and high-five aishi.

At a quarter to eleven, the team set off for the locker rooms. The weather couldn't have been more different from their match against Gryffindor. It was a clear, cool day with a very light breeze; there would be no visibility problems this time, and Aishi, though nervous, was starting to feel the excitement only a Quidditch match could bring. 

They could hear the rest of the school moving into the stadium beyond. Aishi took off his black school robes, removed her wand from his pocket, and stuck it inside the T-shirt she was going to wear under her Quidditch robes. She only hoped she wouldn't need it. She wondered suddenly whether Professor Lupin was in the crowd, watching as she braided her hair.

"got your wand?" Harry asked and aishi nodded "Good girl" he kissed her forehead which made her blush a bit.

 "You know what we've got to do," said Cedric as they prepared to leave the locker rooms. "If we lose this match, we're out of the running. -- Just fly like you did in practice yesterday, and we'll be okay!"

They walked out onto the field to tumultuous applause. The Ravenclaw team, dressed in blue, was already standing in the middle of the field. Their Seeker, Cho Chang, was the only girl on their team. She was taller than Aishi by about a head, and Aishi couldn't help noticing, nervous as he was, that she was extremely pretty which made her conscious of her own looks as Cho smiled at Harry who rolled his eyes and boop Aishi's nose snapping her out of her thoughts.

"She is a pretty doll but you are my gorgeous goddess..." Harry whispered in her ear making a chill go down her spine "I will fall at your feet darling anytime .... anywhere... now focus on the game, okay?" "Okay," she said blushing hard

The teams faced each other behind their captains. "Diggory, Davies, shake hands," Madam Hooch said briskly, and Diggory shook hands with the Ravenclaw Captain. "Mount your brooms... on my whistle... three -- two -- one --" Harry and Aishi kicked off into the air and the Firebolt zoomed higher and faster than any other broom; Harry soared around the stadium and began squinting around for the Snitch, listening all the while to the commentary, which was being provided by the Weasley twins' friend Lee Jordan.