The Librarian

Chapter 3

How was that? As Horus picked Tina up resting her on the steps of Olympia's reading room. It was...smooth. Ahh! See, nothing beats wisdom and experience. I taught both my boys the women loathe rough rides have they mastered easy bumpless and slow? Tina shook her head no. Tell them not that I have wooed you with the smoothness of my ride. I won't Tina grinned. I leave you in the capable  hands of Antioch tell him per Lord Horus he is to make every knowledge available to you goddess. Thank you Horus.

He nodded as Tina walked up the steps to the library located in the midst of white puffy clouds. She waved as Horus u-turned in the sky flying toward the Allagheny to check on Eros.

Tina entered the large reading room as the God's called it but there wasn't one book in sight not one. She stared at walls nothing how could this be a library yet it held no books? Goddess? Tina jumped surprised yes? I am sorry to have startled you I am Antioch and I am at your service he kneeled before her. Please rise Antioch.

How may I be of service Goddess? She looked to him who is Hestapus? He is the blacksmith of the God's. What does he do? He forges whatever the Gods ask of him Goddess. No questions  asked? None you say what you need and he alone shall foge it Godess. Take me to him. Antioch drew his carriage for two Tina sat up front with him as his horse galloped cotton billow skies across Olympia on a bright and sunny day. As they got closer to Hestaphus' forge the darker the clouds became. Do not worry Godess it is the smoke from the forge dimming the light all is well I assure you.

They landed at the steps of Hestaphus' forge. Tina smiled as she entered seeing hieroglyphs on the walls of blue prints of everything he created over centuries of time. Why are some of them stricken with an X Antioch? That means the item is lost on earth and has yet to be found it is Hestaphus' way of keeping track of all he creates for whom and what purpose it was to serve.

Humans are clumsy and careless we have retrieved many lost enchanted items simply because they got greedy or sloppy Goddess. What happens when they items are retrieved Antioch? If the God or Goddess has passed over Hetaphus stores the item here. If they live he returns it to them Goddess. Tina please. As you wish..Tina would you like to know the name Venus bestowed upon you at birth Goddess? Tina stopped I have another name? You do. Mabey later? Antioch nodded as you wish.

Hestapus! Hestaphus! A giant standing nine feet tall raised his black smithing helmet staring down at Tina he kneeled in her presence opening his large hand. Go on Antioch encouraged. Tina stepped into Hestapus' hand he raised her to his ear she whispered what she needed.

The cyclops gave her the eye of confusion holding her to his ear she explained it again. Hestaphus nodded smiling THREE....LIGHTS. He gently rested his hand on the cobble stone floor. Antioch and Tina left. Antioch? Yes Tina? He said three lights what does this mean? Three hours. That's it? Antioch chuckled Hestaphus works fast. To make such glorious enchanted items he works that fas? Yes Tina the God's can be extremely impatient especially Lord Eros.

Tina giggled Antioch smiled hearing Venus' laugh escape her voice box. Here we are. Where is this? The home of Lord Cupid he has deemed while you are in Olypia you stay in.his home. I have to get back to the Allageheny.

Lord Horus is staying the next three days with Lord Eros since there will be no court appearances. He asks that you and I take this time to find something he can use in the court of command.

She nodded but should we go back to the reading room Antioch? Tina you are a Goddess if we need a book all you need do is call it by it's name or subject and the book shall appear before you. Wow. Antioch grinned wait.

Yes Tina? How will I know what title to call? I shall assist. Tina grabbed Antiochs hand thank you. The duo entered the house to a food mess PIE! He flew down the steps holding his stomach. Serves you right.

Sorry mommy. She shook her head go lay down you've had enough. Antioch whispered a spell all the garbage evaporated into thin air. Wow! Antioch laughed where does it go Antioch? To the sun to feed it. Oh, I'll ask more about that later he chuckled.

The two librarians sat to hit the books as Pie bought her a hot tea falling asleep on Cupid's carpet at Tina's feet.

The night was long with research and they hadn't scratched the surface.  Antioch slept in the guest room while Tina and Pie retired to Cupids master bedroom. When she opened the door she inhaled. There was a note she found it. It was written in Egyptian Heirogliphs.

Pie pulled her dress mommy passing her reading glasses. Thank you? Pie hopped in bed pulling the covers Tina sat opening the paper again the words transcribed to English.

HUHH?! Tina removed the glasses it went back to hieroglyphs she put them back on English. Wow. Pie put up his thumb Tina tapped his but giggling.

My Goddess:

Please accept these gifts forged by me for your beautiful mother Goddess Venus of love. There was no other Goddess like her...until now. These are all I saved and retrieved from earth after her ascension from Olympia.

As I retrieve more items they will automatically appear in your boudoir. On the back or bottom of every item is written in the launguage of the God's exactly what is it's purpose to serve you.

Welcome Home Goddess

-Hestaphus-