22 - Regret This in the Morning 🔞

I already know some readers may not enjoy/ feel comfortable reading smut. This chapter is entirely smut, so if you are not comfortable you could skip because the details won't impact the plot that much, as it will be addressed next chapter.

NOW FOR ALL OF U GUYS THAT LOVE SOME SMUT; ENJOYY ; )

———————————————————————

-

Everything was a blur. Jeongukk couldn't recall how he ended up in his own apartment on his soft sheets. The comfortable feeling hugging his knees.

Did he mention he was also balls deep in Park Jimin?

The pressure of the sweaty atmosphere building up followed by the pitchy whines of the smaller under him.

The pleasure was fucking unbearable, and the two other males knew that. A slight thought flashed through his mind.

i'm SO gonna regret this in the morning.

The thought however left just as quickly as it came as soon just as he looked under him.

Jimin looked so sinful, and Jeongukk couldn't wrap his head around it. The splayed grey hair on the silk pillow case sticking out in every direction in a not-so innocent way. The way his knees would flexibly bend all the way back allowing even more entrance for Jeongukk to ram into him, but lord his fucked out expression took the cake.

The way Jimin's eyebrows were together in a slight furrow; head occasionally being pushed back following his back arches. His eyes were squeezed shut almost as if in shame. His thick
precum covered lips left forming an 'o' emitting the most sinful noises.

The look alone caused Jeongukk to grit his teeth together digging his hands into Jimin's hips sure to leave bruises the next day.

"Your ours- all fucking o-ours" Jeongukk growls out attacking Jimin's shoulder biting harshly ready to leave a huge mark.

This caused Jimin's toes to curl as he turned his head to the side in absolute bliss.

All Jimin could manage was a loud pitchy moan as Jeongukk thrusted picking up his pace.

The warmth surrounding his dick only caused Jeongukk to go at an animalistic pace. He was gonna fuck Jimin so good the latter would forget his own name.

Just as he attempted to move impossibly faster a large hand gripped his hip halting his movements. Jeongukk felt shivers coat his back from the simple action.