4 - Im sorry

Jimin sat on the steps of the house with a hand over his chest trying to calm down his heart rate. Luckily his asthma wasn't acting up and it was mainly the anxiety of his flashbacks. He heard the front door open again and he snapped his head around seeing Ryujin sending him instant waves of calmness. Somehow the way Jimin looked so innocent sitting on that step while looking up with teary eyes shook Ryujin's heart more than she expected.

"You don't have to explain anything Chim let's get you home." She said softly with a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

High alcohol tolerance ran in the family so Ryujin was fine enough to drive and drove a exhausted Jimin back to his apartment. He felt like his insides were shredding apart. Not only did he feel the stress and anxiety of seeing his ex's, his body fighting the alcohol didn't exactly help his case.

As he opened the door of his apartment his cat Mochi ran up to him rubbing against him. Usually Jimin would crouch down and pet her or something but he felt so exhausted and just wanted to fall onto his bed and forget about life.
Jimin slumps on his maroon couch hands on his head. Ryujin followed behind and quickly sat next to him rubbing circles on his back.

"Chim, I don't know what happened but you need to calm down" Ryujin says softly.

"No! You d-dont get it! I thought things changed, I thought I changed! But the minute I'm around them again my old soft self comes back and I'm so scared they are gonna trap me again Ryujin!" Jimin shakily says in a sudden outburst.

Jimin now has his knees up to his chin as he shakes uncontrollably with sobs escaping his plump lips and he slowly rocks back and forth. Ryujin had only seen him in this panicked state a few times in her life and mainly after the initial breakup.

Ryujin knew exactly what to do and scanned the room grabbing her phone to text two familiar numbers. Jimin's oldest brother and older sister. Jaehyun and Karina. She only had to text one phrase 'Jimin apartment' and she already knew Jimin was gonna be okay as she ran her hand tenderly through his hair watching the rarely emotional boy break down. Atleast formerly rarely emotional.

-

Taehyung's heart sting watching familiar doe eyes look into his now teary. They both ended up following Jimin to see he already left with his sister and him and Jeongukk ended up sitting on the grassy lawn in silence together.

"I'm sorry." Jeongukk said quietly almost inaudible.

"What?" Taehyung replied staring into his eyes more intensely now. Taehyung was a tough one to crack and would never let anyone read his body language. One thing he did know was being the dominant one in the relationship came with many downs. One being that a lot of the time he withheld his emotions and that in itself was not healthy. Jeongukk being sorry was not warranted however since both him and Jimin seemed to have opposite reactions. Usually Jimin would be the one to apologize and fix things after a fight. Jeongukk would never let his pride be hurt like that and would rather fight back. Seeing the usually tough boy be understanding was a little unsettling for Taehyung.

"I know in our relationship I was the youngest and although both you and Jimin did things that I could probably never forget, I wasn't perfect either." Jeongukk says with a sigh. "Im not asking to go back to our old relationship especially seeing how we triggered Jimin but I want atleast a friendship or contact.."

Taehyung looked dumbly at Jeongukk. If anything he would expect for himself to be in Jeongukk's position but maybe what he was saying had a little truth. "I'm sorry too... I did. so much wrong in our relationship, more than I can count on my fingers, but I loved you guys and I'm willingly to make a friendship work however I don't think Jimin will..."

Jeongukk hummed to this moving closer to the blonde male. "Taehyung...how did things with Jimin end? You know after I left?"

Taehyung's memories of the broken boy stressfully escaping the apartment and showing pure fear flashed through his mind. A pained look flashed his eyes for a split second it was so fast Jeongukk just barely caught it.

"Some things are better left unsaid Kook" Taehyung says softly looking away.

"I missed that nickname...I missed you both" Jeongukk says in a whisper.

"Trust me...me too.." Taehyung says to the younger who was further complicating his feelings after this breakup.

—————————————————————————-
Jimin's Messages

Ruru
Hey spoon, how are you feeling?

Spoon head
Fine ru thanks for last night that made me feel so much better

Ruru
It was nothing but Karina and Jaehyun were really worried she said she wanted to come over more often

Ruru
I told her to ask you in case you weren't comfy with the idea

Spoon head
Tell her of course it's fine

Spoon head
Ryu I'm legit gonna jump off a cliff

Ruru
What happened now 🙄

Spoon head
Salty, anyway you know that lawfirm i was talking about

Spoon head
They want me to go in for an interview so I have been crazy nervous for it

Ruru
No way! Chim you wanted that interview forever you got this in the bag

Spoon head
I really hope Taemin is taking me there tomorrow

Ruru
Well, if you want I could just take you?

Spoon head
Trust me ryu I'll be fine he wants to support me as much as possible

Ruru
Hm...well okay

Spoon head
Kim inc. HERE I COME!