WARNINGS

**PLEASE READ THIS ITS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE THIS BOOK WILL BE EXTREMELY TRIGGERING AND YOU MAY NOT LIKE SOME OF THE TOPICS INVOLVED SO READERS DISCRETION ADVISED BUT I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH READ THE WARNINGS I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING TRAUMATIC BEING TRIGGERED AS I WARNED YOU**

Welcome to noxious I want to make it clear that this was inspired by a fan-fiction called panacea by masquerade16 here on wattpad. If you couldn't already tell most of my books were inspired by our lovely author so if you enjoy this I highly recommend you read that book because this book is heavily inspired by it. With that being said let's get on with warnings and so on!

DISCLAMER
**this book has many heavy triggers and I will NOT be putting trigger warnings as these triggering parts pertain to the plot. If you know you will be affected by certain triggers, please avoid reading and check out one of my lighter books!

There will be members from other groups and soloists as well involved in the story and I will give a short description of how they look when introduced. The way I write about anyone in this story has nothing to do with how they are in real life at all, meaning I will not tolerate any hate or disrespect thrown at any members/idols.

**This book is written by me and only me and I will not tolerate plagiarism or translation unless I am fully aware and have given permission and I won't hesitate to take action if I see anyone plagiarizing this book**

WITH ALL THAT OUT THE WAY THIS BOOK IS HEAVY AND I EVEN FELT A LITTLE DEPPRESSED WRITING THIS SO PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT DONT READ AND STAY SAFE ESPECIALLY FOR DOMESTIC ABUSE VICTIMS SO WITH THAT BEING SAID LETS GET STARTED WITH

Noxious.