2 - Truth or Dare

Deep breaths. That's what Jeongukk kept telling himself as he stood in front of a large black door ready to face his old memories. He could hear the commotion from where he was standing and knew things were going down. Back in the day he wouldn't have hesitated to barge into the party as him and his boyfriends you could say were quite the party animals. This however was very different as he knew he would run into old friends and foes.

A large hand on his shoulder interrupted his thoughts causing him to jump slightly. Despite the other male being slightly shorter than him it still slightly startled Jeongukk.

"Dude! Get your head out of the clouds and let loose this was your highschool years" Ten says enthusiastically as he reaches for the doorknob turning it.

Jeongukk sighs to himself as if it was really that easy to just deal with. Seeing his older friends already walk through the door Jeongukk took a deep breath and walked in. He scanned his surroundings and saw multiple familiar faces. Some starting conversations, others playing beer pong, and a few dancing around to the loud music being blasted from the speakers.

Almost as if he was living his old life Jeongukk immediately calmed down and proudly walked through the house as multiple familiar faces greeted him. He could not recognize a couple of them however that was normal because he could indeed say himself he was pretty popular in Highschool.

He looked for where his spunky friend could have disappeared off to however just as he walked past a couple of people he saw a familiar person sitting slouched in the dining room. Jeongukk literally had to take a double take to realize who it was. The male had a blonde mop of hair on his head along with tan skin accompanied by an expensive looking business suit. One thing stood out the most however. Something that made Jeongukk walk backwards enough so the male couldn't notice him.

It was a single yet gorgeous beauty mark on his nose. One that Jeongukk would recognize anywhere. It was Taehyung and boy did he get handsome over the years. Originally when they started going out together they grew up together meaning they have seen eachother through their worse however Taehyung was always good looking. Jeongukk was the youngest among the couple and has always been a little insecure of his looks and despite being the captain of the soccer team he wasn't very popular compared to Taehyung. He was tall yeah but still fairly lanky and couldn't find the right hairstyle that suited him. Taehyung had always been the extremely attractive one in their relationship no doubt with his dominating aura he was extremely popular, however this Taehyung was a whole other level of attractive. He really had a glow up after highschool.

Just the thought of their old relationship sent a unpleasant shiver down Jeongukk's spine. Before he could blink a hand pulled him away that he automatically recognized as ten's.

"Come on, we are playing truth or dare! This is gonna be so fun~" his friend sung out clearly already drunk. Jeongukk was obviously not in the mood to stay here any longer after seeing a familiar male but his protective instincts to care for his drunken friend automatically clicked in.

He sat down seeing a familiar female with waist length hair and an adorable bunny smile seeming to lead the game. Im Nayeon she was another quite popular person in their school. She was pretty close to Jimin until a certain incident which was the only way Jeongukk knew her. The thought of the small male caused Jungkook to look around the circle realizing he wasn't there. He sighed. He wasn't sure if it was out of relief or a twinge of disappointment he wouldn't know how the male with a delicate tongue and asensitive attitude was doing in life.

Nayeon said in her familiar cheery voice "okay! I'm gonna spin the bottle and ask a question to each person~"

She spins the bottle with her pale slender fingers and it lands on a girl who Jeongukk knew was extremely smart and always the top in his class. Her name is Yujin. She became a successful surgeon to nobody's surprise. She shyly smiled at this and said quetly "truth."

Usually she would never be caught at parties and was for sure a goodie two-shoes, so all the players weren't exactly shocked at the fact she picked truth.

"Hmm...is it true you and someone in this room had a one night stand if so who?? if you don't wanna answer it that's one shot" Nayeon asks while smirking.

Yujin's cheeks tinted a light pink against her pale skin and she abruptly grabbed the shot glass and downed it. "There" she said showing off the empty glass.

Just as she settles down the glass the front door swings open to reveal a shorter figure. Who had shiny silver hair and wore a black bomber jacket. He had sunglasses on and when he lifted them onto his forehead Jeongukk audibly gasped. No fucking way that was Park Jimin. The same short guy who used to always wear baby pink or do aegyo on purpose with this adorable pout. And he was almost always smiling with the most optimistic look in life. This Jimin looked H.O.T. At the same time it gave the dont fuck with me vibe.

He had this newfound confident aura and Jeongukk glanced to the left to see Taehyung who seemed to have been slightly shocked to Jimin's transformation as well. The Jimin they both knew was a pushover and was sensitive yet shy at the same time. This one seemed so confident and it made him really attractive. Jeongukk was curious if his voice was still melodious yet high pitched the same voice that could shift his whole mood into s more positive one.

"Truth or dare is see....sure I guess I'll join" he says coldly yet with that same voice Jeongukk knew and loved. No matter how much his appearance changed his voice was still the same. He sat down next to a shorter girl who Jeongukk could recognize anyway as his older sister. She actually had a pretty good friendship with Jeongukk until well a tricky situation you could say.

Everyone looked slightly shocked not believing it was the same Jimin from freshmen to senior year who was cute and cuddly and, well a pushover at the same time. Yujin reaches for the bottle turning it to land on Seokjin. This guys was really popular for his looks and broad shoulders. He was really handsome no doubt.

She swiftly asks "truth or dare?" As everyone raises an eyebrow curios for what his answer will be.

"dare!" Seokjin says proudly without any hint of hesitation. Honestly Jeongukk was not paying much attention to the game and the rest was blur. Either it was the alcohol kicking in or it was how nervous he was feeling being surrounded by his two Ex's who have left his unsettled feelings buried in their turbulent break up.

Jeongukk was being shakes by his shoulder and he faced Ten as the male pointed at the bottle. Jeongukk faces the bottle stunned to realize it was facing him. Oh shit he immediately thought to himself.

He saw Jackson was the one who was asking the next question and he smirks almost evilly saying "truth or dare?" Jeongukk gulps knowing both ways could go pretty badly.

"Truth I guess..."  Jeongukk says calmly just so nobody can sense the inner panic coursing through his veins.

"Okay who was better in bed Taehyung or Jimin?"