S Z NFOUR - Episode 2: I Had A Dream

Start from the beginning

I could hear the breaking of branches behind me, but every time I looked back I could see nothing, no threat. A bright light danced through the trees in the distance, with each stride towards I felt a sense of relief.

"Someone help me please!", I yell out to my rescuer. The light was so bright and stark it hurt my eyes the more it was revealed. But I knew I had to keep going because It was safe over there.

I looked back over my shoulder again, to see if I had lost the threat and ended up falling over a root; I tumbled until I hit a tree. I quickly tried to get up but the ground transformed into an unforgiving quicksand. It sucked me in, and pulled me deeper with every attempt to escape.

"Helllllllp! Somebody help me, please", I cried out. I stretched my hands towards the light as my body began to disappear into the darkness. I cried, the more I moved the more I sealed my fate.

"I need somebody to help me... pleaseee", I bawled out to the forest.

Just before my head was about to go under, a hand grabbed mine and began pulling me out. It pulled me and pulled me and pulled me until I was finally out of the quicksand. We collapsed onto the ground, I was panting for air and too busy to notice who was right beside me.

I staggered to my feet and cried out a sigh of relief. "Thank you so much for saving me." I looked down to see myself laying on the ground, smiling back.

"What the fuck-", I sprung forward on the couch panting and sweating.

I whipped my head around frantically looking at the beautiful condo, I now call home. The tv was turned off and the house had a calm to it like it was the middle of the night. I scrambled looking for my phone and grabbed it off the coffee table. The bright screen terrorized my eyes and I squinted in agony as I dimmed it.

The time on my phone said it was 4:34am and I had two missed calls from Bam.

I immediately jumped off the couch and sped to his room to check if he was home. There he was, sprawled out asleep and most likely drunk in the bed. I braced against the doorframe and recalled the crazy ass dream I just had.

"I knocked out for that long?", I whispered to myself, confused as fuck.

My spirit was bothered and unsettled by the dream. What did it mean? Who was I running from and how could I save myself if I was the one in trouble? I shook my head, this was too much to try and dissect right now.

I walked over to the bed and gently hopped in, trying not to disturb his drunk ass. He rolled over, slid his body behind mine and threw his arm around me, "you love again, you're not mad anymore?" he mumbled into the back of my neck. Before I could even reply, his light snoring graced my ears.

"Maybe I am mad... in the head", I said softly, trying to get comfortable on the pillow.

It took me a while to fall back asleep but I eventually did. The angelic sun brushed against my face and I realized it was the morning. Bam was still curled up behind me asleep, even though his dick was definitely awake.

I eased out of bed and headed to the washroom to pee and freshen up. "What the fuck did that dream mean?", I thought to myself again as I sat on the toilet. I wiped, flushed and then walked over to the sink. I washed my hands and then grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, goooooodmorning", stretched Bam.

"Goodmorning sleepy head, looks like someone had a good night", I shouted out to him before I spat.

"I was going to say the same to you by the looks of the coffee table. Couldn't stay mad at the kid though", he teased.

I finished brushing my teeth and walked out of the washroom, "actually I knocked out on the couch by accident. That new weed you bought me is... intense."