Chapter 4: Armed and ready

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images used in this chapter they belong to their respective owners.

A few hours after the last chapter later

(Place: Jasper Nevada, Autobots Base, Omega Outpost 1, Medical Bay)

No POV

After a few long hours of hardwork later of Ratchet checking for any internal damage, closing energon leaks, fixing a few dents here and there and scratches on their frames. Ratchet manage to finish treating them and they should be able to stand up now which they began to do though with a bit of pain.

Ratchet: <says while looking at them> I advise you all to rest and not to put to much strain on your wounds until they have had time to healed properly but with any luck you should all be combat ready in 2 solar cycles.

Jack: Solar what? <lift his eyebrow in confusion>

Rafael: Solar cycles it means days in cybertronian Jack.

Jack: Oh. Thanks. <looks at Rafael and give him a thumbs up>

Bulkhead: <walks towards the team and stops infront of them> There's still a question left to be answered. What did this to you guys?

Arcee: <turns to Bulkhead while sitting up in pain> What else cons.

Optimus: Megatron has new warriors on his side.

Ratchet: They must be the ones they took from that M.E.C.H facility.

Jack looks around noticing that a certain new bot was nowhere around.

Optimus: So it would seem. With them now in the decepticons ranks this war has become more challenging.

Jack: Um guys <everyone turns look at him> while we are on the subject of new guys. Where is the new bot? <pauses after realizing that a certain someone was too quite> And Miko?

That's when they all notices that Miko along with the new bot were missing.

Bulkhead: Miko <yells> Mikooo!! Where are you?

Just then the main terminal started beeping and Ratchet goes to see what it was.

Arcee: <walks towards Ratchet> Decepticons?

Ratchet: <looks the terminal screen> No. Im receiving a call from someone.

Bulkhead: <says in a hurry> Maybe its Miko calling.

Ratchet: Shhhh. <answer the call> Hello who is this?

Miko: <through the screen> Ratchet can you open a ground bridge for us please.

Everyone sighs in relief.

Ratchet manage to triangulate Miko call, inputs the coordinates into ground bridge controls and open the ground bridge after a moment of waiting a vehicle with big wheels comes in with loud music and spinning around in a circle in the middle of the room.