Chapter 30: Instincts Laid Bare

Start from the beginning

The lingering aura of innocence had been what drew him in, the craving to extinguish or obtain it in some perverse way had been all he needed to compel his cock to fill the lad's tight sex again and again. Dean continued to moan kissing Ken's lips as he reeled from the overstimulation brought on by the deep primal sex and the drugs that fueled it. There had not been an ounce of love between them, their mutual lust intensified the longer their act had gone on.

Both had been offered the same benefit in the wake of their arrangement, the freedom to be their truest self without judgment or ridicule, and as a result the intensity of their act only drew them closer to their truest selves which had only served to intensify their act and the sensations it brought on. Ken had given in to the primal compulsion to show his dominance over the smaller submissive lad and lifted Dean off the bed completely holding his whimpering form as he bounced him on his thick cock in mid-air the radiation of primal power only making the lad's hidden sex wetter in the wake of the display.

Dean's blue eyes rolled into the back of his head as he continued to grip Ken's massive shoulders while the older man stood in the center of the motel room, his bare feet against the carpet as he propped the slender pale lad's seemingly weightless body up with his surprisingly powerful arms. Dean continued to bounce while Ken pumped his hips in a frenzy desperate to get deeper inside him as the lad's body shuddered and he coated them both by way of his bare cock which had still been pressed between their bare bellies.

Ken walked them toward a nearby wall and pinned Dean's back against it, the younger lad began riding him with reckless abandon the moment there had been more stability between them. Despite being overtaken by sensation, Dean had been privy to the dormant primal beast that dwelled inside Ken, the same sort that held him captive and drilled his pale ass for days on end in a bid to claim him. He had not been afraid of it and instead welcomed it like an old friend, the only old friend that had seemed to care whether or not he had lived for died, an old friend that gave him both pleasure and pain in equal measure.

"Don't hold back..." whimpered Dean his soft voice filling the lust-driven older man's ears as he continued to pump into him against the motel wall, Dean had not been afraid of it nor the increase in aggression when he'd noted the brewing storm behind Ken's dark eyes as his pace intensified. "Fuck me....fuck me, Daddy..."

The words seemed to drip into Ken's very being as he began to brutally pound Dean's tight sex losing himself in his primal aggression as the pale lad simply held on, a sad smile filed across his handsome pale face as he too gave in to the undeniable truth about his own primal instincts. Tears began to stream down the supple pale cheeks of Dean Hudson as he found himself at last giving into them letting his body be used by the beast that lay dromant in the determined Ken as he freed himself from the burden of responsibility and protest.

Ken continued to have his way with Dean as the rush of release filled the younger lad and he coated the older man's thick cock with ease. Their sweat-slick bodies continued to clash amid the heat of their mutual lust and the primal urge to adhere to it.

"Uhhhhh." moaned Dean feeling the pulsing of Ken's cock as he recalled all too well when he'd been nearing his end.

Ken had been driven to take out his most recent frustrations on the lad as visions of Valencia and her pregnant belly began to draw out the twisted need that he had attempted rather boldly to ignore. She'd been pregnant because he had lacked the will to hold back her tight body all he desired even with the signs of her deceit had been evident, the driven instinct to lay true claim to her womb had gotten the better of him and he had given her what she desired most.

What still lingered of the man he used to be had been appalled by his willingness to simply impregnate a woman who had not been his late wife, the echoes of his mourning still present even under the influence of booze, sex, and cocaine. Sera had been his wife and his one true love for as long as he could remember. He had lost her suddenly and brutally, Ryker had held on to her memory for dear life and as a result had been repulsed by the very thought of anyone else carrying his child, a child that would have been hers had she lived.

Dean's moans continued to fill Ken's ears as well as the motel room, the older man had gripped him as he bounced on his thick cock and carried him back to the bed where they had collapsed still intertwined and Ken towered above the smaller lad pumping into his sodden sex for all it had been worth. Dean whimpered loving the feel of the massively thick cock invading and pummeling his thin frame as it jolted along the messy bed with a force of power he had come to respect and crave since the very moment he first spread his legs for Ken Ryker.

Ken groaned as he continued to pummel Dean's sodden sex capturing the moaning lad's rather pretty mouth in a series of heated kisses as their act had begun to reach its epic conclusion. Dean gripped Ken all the more whimpering beneath the older man's body losing himself in the stimulation and need that filled him. Ken's release had been hot and thick as it coated the younger lad's hidden depths making him moan outright once more as Ken's thrusts slowed and his cock continued to pulse inside the lad's tightness.

"FUCK!" growled Ken barely able to keep his larger body from crushing Dean's smaller form altogether.

The younger lad had much preferred Ken's body being above his as he continued to cling to him, needy by all accounts and still reeling from the sensation of having ridden out Ken's recent round of release and the very potent level of drugs in his system.

Dean had been grateful for the bliss and treated Ken to a series of sloppy and winded kisses just as the older man slowly pulled out letting the bulk of his release ooze out of the lad's hidden sex along with his thick cock and rolled over onto his preferred side of the motel bed.

Both had been panting for breath and still covered in sweat as their collective minds and bodies further reacted to the increased sensation and high from their collective drug use and mutual act. When they found themselves unable to take much more in the wake of overstimulation, they passed out one after the other in bliss or something like it once they had finally settled down.