Olympus and Quest

Percy Jackson POV-

When the light died down, I saw a beautiful temple made of marble and gold. It's as beautiful as the last time we were here. Lady Artemis walked to her throne, growing to her full height.

Both Annabeth and I knelt when we saw  Lord Zues glaring at us and the other gods staring at us.

"Why are you here, daughter?" Athena said as she stared at her daughter.

"Hello, mother. I know Percy was summoned alone, but I couldn't leave him alone after what Lady Artemis did to him." Annabeth said

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lady Athena send a questioning look to her sister.

"We can talk about why your daughter is here later, daughter. For now, let's address what to do with Poseidon and Artemis's child and then Artemis for breaking her oath!" Zues yelled as he glared at Poseidon, who in return glared at his younger brother.

"Woah woah woah." I said as I stood up. "Lady Artemis did not break her oath." I said

"Then how are you standing here?" Hera said as she glared at me.

"Uhh, have you guys ever heard of adoption? Lady hestia can confirm this." I said as I looked to the hearth in the middle of the throne room where a girl around eight years old was tending to the hearth.

Everyone looked at the goddess of home and family who had a smile on her face. "It's true, they're not biologically related, but they love each other like family." Hestia said as she shot me a kind smile.

Zues huffed. "If you don't believe your own sister, then let me get rid of any doubt. I swear on the river, Styx, that what I said was true." I said, thunder rumbled the sky bellow us, but nothing happened to me. "Also, if I had two biological godly parents. I'm pretty sure I would be a God, too."

Zues sighed, "Artemis won't be punished since she didn't break her oath. However, you, on the other hand." Zues glared at me. "Who here votes for the death of Poseidon's kid!" Zues raised his hand. Aphrodite, Ares, Demeter, and a half awake Dionyus raises his hand.

"You will not kill my son!" Artemis stood up pissed off at Zues and the gods that raised their hand. I was shocked and smiled that Lady Artemis called me her son. Annabeth placed a hand on my shoulder with a smile, too.

"Why do you want to kill my son." Yelled Poseidon as he stood up, glaring at his younger brother.

That made my smile fade, and i stepped forward. "Your son! Last I checked, you abandoned me and let my mother get killed!" I yelled, "At least Lady Artemis had a reason to abandon me! You just left my mortal mother and I for dead!"

I don't know if it's the idea of him saying I'm his son even when he was never present or the idea that he didn't care about my mortal mother enough to try and save her, but him saying that pissed me off.

Poseidon looked down in shame before sitting back down.

"Wait, what do you mean Artemis abandoning you?" Athena asked

"Uhhh. Don't I have a master bolt to retrieve?" I said, trying to get out of this situation.

"Right, we'll decide your fate after you return my bolt, thieve." Zues then turned to glare at his brother. "If I don't get it back before the summer solstice, there will be war, brother. Meeting adjourned!" Zues yelled before him, and other gods flashed out.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "What were you thinking!" Annabeth smacked me over the head.

"Ow! What was that for Wise Girl?" I said as I rubbed my head.