Arrival

Percy Jackson POV-

"Hey Amelia." I walked up to her as she was practicing her aim.

"Sorry, I'm busy!" Amelia told me before running away.

It's been like that ever since i was claimed. My friends didn't hate me but just avoided me. Luke distanced himself a lot. Annabeth was the only one who still talked and trained with me.

"Percy, follow me to the big house." Chiron said to me during our training. I was given dirty looks by everyone in the arena apart from Annabeth.

"Forbidden kid." Spat out an Ares kid.

"I bet she's actually the weakest Olympian and was forced to have Poseidon's forbidden spawn." Whispered another Ares camper, and they laughed.

The next thing I knew, there was an Ares kid clutching her stomach with a new stab wound and the other with a knife to his throat. "Don't you ever disrespect my mother again!" I was about to stab his throat until a hand stopped me.

"Percy, stop. Let us deal with them, but don't kill them." Annabeth said

I glared at them before sheeting my knives.

"Let's go, percy." Chiron said

I went to follow him before running back and kicking the boy where Apollo doesn't shine.

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇

We were in the big house, and Chiron sat in front of me.

"What don't you tell them you're adopted by Lady Artemis?" Chiron asked

"Like I told you, they wouldn't listen." I clenched my fist until my knuckles turned white. "Now tell me, why am I here?" I asked

"Well-" Chiron was interrupted by the sound of a horn. My eyes widened as I looked towards the door.

"The hunt." Chiron said as he trotted out the big house, and i walked out towards the hill.

[]——————————————-——–––[]

Zoë Nightshade POV-

I blew the horn when we arrived at camp. Soon, campers were in front of the hill, greeting us.

"Hello, Lady Artemis. What brings you at camp?" Chiron asked as he trotted in front of the campers.

"Hello Chiron. My Hunters and I will be here for a few days as we are hunting a monster nearby." Lady Artemis answers.

Chiron nodded. "Well, as you know, your cabin is here for your hunters to stay at."

Lady Artemis nodded. "Hunters to the cabin -" She was interrupted by a voice.

"Mother." Foward walked a boy with raven black and auburn hair with sea green eyes and a silver ring around them.

"Percy!" Half of the hunters and I ran and hugged him.

"Gods, I missed you, little bro." Phoebe said, and I nodded in agreement.

"I missed you all too." Percy said as he hugged us back.

"Look how big you've gotten in almost two years." Atalanta said while ruffling Percy's hair. Percy smiled before he saw the other half of the hunters and Lady Artemis. We backed up and went behind Lady Artemis again.

"Mother. Sisters." Percy knelt in respect.

The other half of the Hunters snarled at Percy while Lady Artemis looked relieved, after half a year it makes sense.

"What are you doing here, boy?" Lady Artemis said, but without the venom she usually used like the last time she saw him.

"This is where I've been for the past seven months." Percy responded. "I want to ask a question, mother."

Unwanted child of ArtemisOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara