Chapter Nine: A Sight To Behold!

"Scott?" Madison asks.

"Go no go for launch!" Scott explains, "Telemetry?"

"Go." John states.

"Navigation?" Scott asks.

"Go." Gordon replies.

"Airframe?" Scott asks.

"Go." Virgil replies.

"Repulsion?" Scott asks.

"Go." Brains explains.

"Helm?" Scott asks.

"Go!" Alan exclaims.

"Then let's go home!" Scott exclaims. He looks back at Jeff.

"Wanna count us down?" Scott asks.

"I was hoping you'd ask." Jeff explains, "Five." Thunderbird Five is shown.

"Four." Jeff states. The back of the T-Drive Engine is shown powering up.

"Three." Jeff states. Thunderbird Three is shown holding onto the Thunderbird-XL.

"Two." Jeff states. Thunderbird Two is shown locked in.

"One." Jeff states. Thunderbird One is shown locked in.

"Thunderbird Are Go!" Jeff states. The Thunderbird-XL takes off.

[A Few Minutes Later]

Before Madison knew it, they re-entered Earth's orbit. They all put on their eclipse glasses. Madison's eyes widened in shock as she watched the eclipse from orbit.

"Wow..." Madison breathes out.

"Is that everything you've dreamt of?" Alan asks.

"The best seat in the galaxy." Madison explains and she holds out her phone and snaps a picture.

"Wow. I haven't seen one of those phones since I was a kid." Jeff states.

"Not you too." Madison states.

"What did I say?" Jeff asks.

"Madison doesn't like to be reminded she's from the past..." Virgil explains, "It makes her feel..."

"Virgil if you say the world I'll smack you." Madison explains. Jeff laughs.

"It's alright." Jeff replies.

"Zero-XL to Tracy Island. We're back. With two extra passengers." Scott explains.

"That's amazing news, Scott." Kayo explains, "Did you say two?"

"We had a stowaway." Scott explains. Kayo makes a face and then turns to address someone.

"August, Colonel Casey? Do you have room in there for one more?" Kayo asks.

"We'll be down in a few minutes. We're letting Madison enjoy the eclipse." Scott explains.

"It's a sight to behold." Madison breathes out.

"What drew you to space? Was it watching our show?" Jeff asks.

"No, actually I would just look into the sky a lot growing up. Like it was calling to me. I would watch the moon rise every night, watch the sunset, everything about it called to me." Madison explains.

"I was like that before I became an astronaut." Jeff tells her.

"I know." Madison replies.

"Madison, guess what?" Alan states.

"What?" Madison asks.

"You're an astronaut now." Alan explains. Madison's eyes widened in shock.

"What? Just like that?" Madison asks.