Chapter Three: The Thunderbird Queen!

Thunderbird Two arrives over the Golden Gate Bridge. Its structural integrity was failing.

"The bridge is going to come down." Madison explains as Virgil was flipping switches, "It's a shame, the Golden Gate Bridge has been the subject of countless movies and tv shows. It's a monument of the past."

"How do you recommend we keep it standing?" Virgil asks.

"Nano-crete?" Madison suggests.

"It could work." Virgil replies.

"There's the weakest legs. They're about to crumble." Madison explains.

"There's three in total... It looks like we're going to need you down there with us." Virgil explains.

"Madison's never worked a pod before." Gordon explains.

"I'll take Virgil's heavy gear and pump it from a hose. I can hold a hose." Madison explains.

"And how do you plan to do that? We can't bring Thunderbird Two close enough." Virgil explains.

"Virgil, calm yourself. I'll come down from above. Your grapples can hold my weight right, Brains?" Madison asks.

"Yes, of course. The grapples are the strongest in both worlds." Brains explains.

"F-A-B. I'll grapple myself from above and Virgil can bring down the hose." Madison explains.

"Are you sure?" Virgil asks.

"I've always wanted to bungee jump. It's time to earn a Hero Badge." Madison exclaims. Everyone knew the reference. They head down to the module and get everything set up. Virgil helps her get the lifting gear on. Virgil helps her down to the bridge and hooks her up. Virgil hovered Thunderbird Two that Madison would have the hose. He heads back up. Madison watched him go and Madison felt the wind that constantly went through the bridge. She looks down to see where she was going.

"Madison, it's imperative that when you get to the level, you press the button on the grapple." Virgil explains, "Or you'll fall into the water and we'll be having to rescue you."

"I didn't bring Thunderbird Four, so don't make me do that." Gordon explains.

"F-A-B, Gordon." Madison explains as she looks down at the ocean below. She takes a deep breath.

"Don't tell me you're scared." Virgil explains as the two were coming down with the pods.

"Scared? Of what? Jumping? Never!" Madison exclaims and she steps back a few feet and she takes off running. She jumped when she got to the edge and she started falling. She giggles as she went down.

"Okay, that's good!" Virgil exclaims as Madison hits the button and catches herself. She hangs there and she gets the hose ready off her back.

"Here comes the nano-crete!" Madison exclaims and presses the button and the nanocrete starts shooting out of the hose onto the bridge. She manages to aim.

"Nice aim." Virgil explains.

"Just like the water squirt game at the Arcade." Madison explains.

"You know, you'll have to show us a lot of the old stuff in this time." Virgil explains.

"Virgil Tracy did you just call me old?" Madison explains.

"In fear for my life? No." Virgil explains. Madison giggles and she felt creaking. She looks up.

"Guys... I've got trouble!" Madison explains.

"Havoc." Virgil exclaims.

"Well, well, well, it seems International Rescue has a pet from this world." Havoc explains as she had grappled Madison's grapple and was currently cutting it.

Beyond Time and Space - Thunderbirds Are Go FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara