Chapter Four: You've Been Dreaming Of This For Years, You Dreamer

After a few days, and there weren't any leads on all the other characters that now were living lives in this world. Madison's mind was running wild. She couldn't believe that her own characters were alive now. It shouldn't have been possible. It was night and Madison sighs as she is sitting with one leg leaning over the ledge as she stares up at the sky. Her mind was on the sky like Scott's was in the episode about the meteor shower and meeting Jeff's best friend on the moon. Alan walks by and looks at her.

"Madison? You okay?" Alan asks as he sits down next to her.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I guess." Madison explains.

"You guess? That's not very convincing." Alan states, "Tell me." He nudges you with his shoulder and she rolls her eyes.

"This world." She explains.,

"What about it?" Alan asks. She turns to look at him.

"All my life, I've kept my feet firmly on the ground because I'm not very brave." She explains.

"Not brave? You jumped off a bridge to help put nanocrete on the supports." Alan replies.

"After telling myself an old quote from a Disney movie." She explains.

"What's Disney?" Alan asks.

"What's Disney?" She repeats and starts laughing, "Oh you're serious?"

"Yeah." Alan replies.

"Disney is the place where dreams come alive. Anything you can imagine, dream, it can happen." She explains, "I've grown up watching movies about girls finding their prince charming or not needing a prince charming at all." She explains, "I was thinking about a quote from my mom's least favorite Disney movie."

"Hmm?" Alan replies.

"The quote is 'The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up'. What it means is, if you let fear hold you back, you'll be held back from your dreams and I wanted to prove that I could be useful to all of you." She explains.

"You are useful. You're our liaison between your world and International Rescue." Alan explains.

"I'm the one who can fill the world with sunshine." She whispers.

"Another quote?" Alan asks.

"Sorta." She explains.

"What's that one mean?" Alan asks.

"My world has always been what I saw it to be. I've hidden in the shadows being afraid of everyone. Hiding behind a computer... never tried anything I've wanted to." She explains and she gulps, "Alan, will you take me to space?"

"You want to go to space?" Alan asks.

"Please?" She asks.

"You can't just go to space. You'll have to get used to the zero gravity." Alan explains.

"I'll be fine." She explains.

"It could make you sick." Alan replies.

"I'll tell you about the girl who I wrote for you." She explains. Alan's mouth dropped open and he thought about it.

"Okay, but not because of that." Alan explains, "To the rocket!" Alan and Madison rush towards Thunderbird Three's launch chairs. The two sit down and they get their suits on. Alan and Madison sit down in the launch chairs for Thunderbird Three and Alan presses the button. They drop down and look towards the launch tunnel. The chair gets to the end, rotates and flips. Madison gets her suit on while Alan gets his on. Alan holds up his arms and gets his two wrist bracers that also served as controllers for Thunderbird Three. They come back together in their gear and get lifted together into Thunderbird Three. Madison looks up towards the sky as they are rotated up to the pilot and copilot spot inside Thunderbird Three.