3. Grey eyes

Mulai dari awal

But, over time, he gradually returned to his normal self, focusing on the positive and leaving the party and sex lifestyle behind. It was a relief to see him return to his former self, happier and healthier.

"I'm sorry", I came out of my thoughts hearing him.

"Isn't this unfair, here I'm virgin, and you literally slept with I don't know how many girls", I got off his lap, and was about to go, when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto his lap.

"Rittiiii... Don't be mad now. I was under bad influence. You know, na, I have not even looked at any other girl in years," he said, holding my face in his hand.

" You are gonna be my wife, I know I have done bad things, but i have left all that behind" he caressed my cheeks. "I will be the best husband for you. I promise," and I kept looking into his eyes, which screamed sincerity and truth.

I hummed, resting my head on his chest. " I hope you make good use of your experience "... He chuckled, and so did I.
.
.
.
.
.
The Next day

I was making lunch for myself, when I got a call, it was from Priya.
"You are so baddd!!!!", she literally screamed.
" Why are you shouting girl?"
"Well, then what should I do when your bestie forgets your birthday? ", she yelled.
Shit
"Oh no, I can't believe I forgot your birthday, Priya! I'm so sorry", I apologized to her. " You know na my situation, I was so caught up I couldn't remember ". And like a good friend she is, she forgive me. "It's okay, I totally understand your situation. But you have to come to my party today!"

Oh no, the mood I'm in, I don't wanna go anywhere.
" Yrr I'm really not feeling we-", "Chup jhuthi" she cut me in the middle, "You are coming and that's it... Please yr"
"And besides, you really need to relax. I know you, and the amount of overthinking you do when you are alone.", she insisted.

She isn't wrong though. I will do overthinking alone.

"And you can bring Raj too", she offered. "Actually, he went to Canada yesterday due to work", I informed her. He had just called a few hours before to say he had arrived safely.

"Ohh, koi nhi, aa jao tum, maje karenge", she beamed. And I couldn't say no.

" Okay, I will come..Send me the address"

Not knowing my life was about to turn 180 degrees.
.
.
.
.

Her dress👆👆

Her dress👆👆

I was in a cozy booth of the The Astro Bar and lounge, the dim lights casting a warm glow around the place. This place was one of the famous places in Delhi. The crowd's chatter blended with the upbeat music to create a lively atmosphere.

As I sipped my non-alcoholic drink, my gaze wandered, taking in the joyous faces of my friends. Priya wanted me to dance with her, but I really wasn't in mood.
The clinking of glasses and the infectious laughter of the partygoers provided a backdrop to my introspective moment, a peaceful pause in the midst of the festive chaos.