Fourteen

Isabella's POV

I'm on my phone right now laying in bed , Maya is gonna be here any minute . I'm on Instagram just scrolling until I see a post it's someone from school , it's at someone's house , I immediately recognise 3 specific people in the picture Jayden , Asher and Jason . WHAT THE HELL IS JASON DOING WITH THEM ?!?!This day couldn't get any worse , I don't text Jason or Jayden because I feel like I deserve it . In the picture you see Jason clearly high and a random girl sitting on Jayden's lap , I know I've messed up but it's not like I was planning to do anything with Maya . It's clearly some kind of party the lights are blue and there's red and clear cups everywhere .

I stalk the account and end up clicking onto a video . "Truth or dare " I can hear the girl say , it's the same one that was on top of Jayden in the picture , I skip some of the video getting impatient . Jayden's now walking away hand in hand with girl and a whole bottle of vodka with her ??

For a moment, I'm paralyzed, unsure of what to do next. Should I confront them? Ignore it and pretend I never saw the picture and video ? The weight of the decision bears down on me, suffocating me with its uncertainty. As the minutes tick by, Maya's arrival is soon forgotten about , all I could think about is Jayden and that girl on her lap .

I jumped a bit as I hear the doorbell followed by someone walking in . Mayas always been like this letting herself in , getting involved with things that are none of her business I got used to it though .

As Maya's presence fills the room, a sense of unease settles over me. Her tendency to intrude on my personal space have always grated on my nerves, but today, with the weight of my discovery pressing down on me, her presence feels particularly unwelcome.

I offer Maya a tight-lipped smile, doing my best to mask my discomfort. "Hey," I reply tersely, my tone lacking its usual warmth. I can feel her eyes studying me, probing for any sign of weakness or vulnerability.

Ignoring the sinking feeling in my gut, I try to steer the conversation away from anything too personal, but Maya leaves me feeling exposed . With each passing moment, the tension between us grows, until it feels like the room is suffocating under the weight of our unspoken words.

She sits down on my bed facing me "Where's that slut I saw you with " I give her a confused look , who is she talking about ? "In school like yesterday towards the end of the day" oh ... Jayden .

" don't know , don't care " I get up and walk towards Maya slowly getting on top of her , I push her back against my bed . "Oh so we're doing this huh " she teases , a smirk filling her face .

I get off her and go onto my phone " I mean if you don't want to then-" I get cut off with Mayas hands on my waist as she places her lips onto mine . We start making out but Jayden comes into mind and I can't help but imagine it were her that i was kissing .

I quickly back away "I'm sorry,"the words tasting bitter on my tongue. "I shouldn't have done this." The truth hangs heavy in the air. But Maya's anger is showing .

" why not ? " her voice rising in frustration,I get off the bed and take a step back, putting some distance between us. The tension in the room crackles with intensity, a stark reminder of the consequences of my actions." Come on " she gets closer to me , grabbing my arm tightly "I know you want to "

Jayden's POV
(from when she left Isabella's room)

I hear Isabella call out my name , i just keep walking . Why is she lying to me ? I saw who called her it read ' Ex 😒' . I decide to go to Asher I don't know why but I need a distraction . I get into my car and buckle up , I connect my phone to the car and start blasting music . In a couple of minutes I arrive at Ash's it looks like he's having a party ? I walk out of my car and towards the door as soon as I open it the smell of alcohol fills the air , I see Asher with Jason ? I don't question it since I don't have the energy to .

Girl With Blonde Hair ( GxG ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें