CHAP 18

Y/N'S POV

it was second day afrer my engagement. Now everyone was just talking about my and soobin'smarriage. The more i wanted to cancel it the more it was becoming visible day after day. just after our engagement, my family was treating Soobin as our family member. Dad daily invitesnhim on dinner or on lunch and discuss something with him. They gonna handle everything to Soobin once he will become my husband bcoz i was only daughter of them and after them this castle, this crown,  this kingdom and everything it has would be mine and soobin's.

"Princess y/n?" Maid knocked at door .I was on my table, writing a letter to Jungkook about the present condition. i immediately hide it before letting the maid came inside.

"yes come in!" i spoke. she entered my room."King is calling for you in hall". she spoke lowering her head.

"Is there anyone else with him too?" i raised mybrow.

She nodded."Fine! I'm coming". i said and she walked out. i put the letter inside the envelope and closed it before leaving the room.

i headed towards the stairs. On my way to hall, I heard laughter. i sighed and went to dad. There was a man too with my dad whose back was facing me.

"You asked for me dad?" i bowed to him. "Yeah! It's been a while Soobin is here. Why don't you give him some company too?" Dad spoke.

Soobin turned around and gave me a smile. "Hi Princess y/n!' He grinned. "Hi Soobin". I replied hesitantly. "Come over and have a seat daughter!" dad pointed at chair beside soobin. I nodded and sat there.

"| have told soobin to come here often. l'll tell him about everything as he will take my position in future". he spoke.

"That's good". I smiled a bit. "Yeah! I'm getting old now and i want to see the next king wearing my crown in my life and l'm glad to find a man like soobin for this position". dad spoke proudly."It's great honour for me. i don't think i deservethis". Soobin spoke.

"Everything is of yours and my daughter". dad spoke and stood up from chair. "I'm going for some work. you both spend some time together", he said before leaving me and Soobin alone.

"can i help you in anything king?" soobin spoke standing up. Dad smiled and shook his head."Just take care of my daughter. I would be thankful to you". he spoke. Soobin looked at me and for a few seconds our eyes were locked with eachother. "I'll take care of her! I promise". He spoke while looking at me with smile.

Dad patted his shoulder and walked away while smiling. I was seeing him leaving. "So how are you? sorry i forgot to ask before". Soobin asked politely. I turned towards him and smiled a bit."I'm all sound. how are you?". I asked. "I'm good too. Thanks for asking". He replied. Then there was an awkward silence between us.

"Can we go out? weather is quite good". he asked shyly. I stayed silent for a while then nodded.

He smiled and then we both went out in garden.it was so breezy outside. the cold wind stroke my hair giving me chills. "It's really refreshing here!" i smiled inhaling the air. with this wind,strand of hair stuck on my face. Soobin leaned closer and moved that strand away from my face with his index finger. "Nothing is more refreshing than your sweet smile". He spoke out of nowhere.

"h-huh?". my eyes widened. he chuckled."Sorry. I'm bad at these romantic things i just spoke what came to my mind". He apologized cutely. i tugged my hair looking away from him."King told me that you are quite introverted person. is that so?" he asked raising his brow. i nodded but then shook. "Im not. it depends on person whom I'm with". I replied. "umm it means I have to start convo every time we will meet". soobin spoke bending his hands at his back.

i chuckled and shook my head. "No! ahhh yeah maybe". i spoke and we both burst into laughter."Haha it's fine. I'll handle your every side y/n". he smiled. I look up at him and my eyes met his sparkling eyes.

just like that, we both talk about random things and tried to get know how of eachother. Since our first meeting till now, i have never spotted any bad habit in him. he was perfect guy but I can't love him. When ever I'm with him i make sure not give any gesture by which he can say i love him, bcoz i don't want to give him any fake hope.

"Btw y/n, you don't have any siblings. Then what do you do?  I haven't even seen you with your friends too. do you like to be alone?". He asked this question making me gulp hard. Friend? i had only one friend eva and she backstabbed me. I don't wanna mention her name Infront of him or anyone else. "Umm yeah! i have long distance friend. she is from Jeon's kingdom". I lied to him. but there was lil truth in this lie too bcoz I thought of Jungkook while saying this.

"Ohh. how you met her?". He asked again. "Few months ago...it was a royal event where we met!". I replied and he nodded. I was waiting for his another question but he stayed silent in his own world. "What are you thinking?" i waved hand at him. "N-nothing!". he said shrugging his thoughts. "umm y/n! i just remember i have togo to Jeon's kingdom. Do you wanna come with me?". He asked making me choke on my ownsaliva.

"WHAT? JEON'S KINGDOM? BUT WHY?" I asked with widened eyes. "I have some personal reasons. You can come along l'll drop you at your friend's home". He spoke. "But Soobin you know King jeon and my father aren't at good terms with eachother. do you still wannago there?" i asked. He smiled and nodded."They don't have any clashes with me. i can go there without any fear and you are going with me. no one will stop you from crossing their orders". He spoke politely.

i thought for a while. he looked at me for answer."I can't go there. My parents, specially mom will not forgive me if she will get to know if l'll go there". I spoke. he sighed. "Alright then.i can't force you".

"But wait a minute. if you're going then can you plz give my letter to Namjoon?". i spoke instantly. "Namjoon? who is he?" he asked."Actually he is brother of my bestie. just give him my letter to him. he works in castle. it will be easy for you to reach him"i said. He nodded. "Ok ....no problem. give me letter I'll give it to him".Soobin replied.

I screamed internally in happiness bcoz it was great challenge for me to send the letter to Jungkook but now it has become easy bcoz of Soobin. i ran to room and sealed the envelope with glue and came back to him. "Here it is". I gave him letter while smiling. he chuckled and took it from me. "Seems like you are very excited to send this letter to your bestie". he ssked and I nodded.

..to be continued