CHP 14

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Since when i came after dropping y/n back to her home, i was not feeling good. I promised her to make her my wife. There's no other way by which we can live together openly without any fear.

I think i should talk about this to mom. I can't do this all alone. I saw dad was busy with members of chamber so i took this chance and went to mom.

I knocked at door and she asked me to come inside. After such a long time my prince son came himself in my room. She spoke with smile and closed the book which she was reading.

Y-yeah!! I just missed my mom! I chuckled and placed my head in her lap. When you were kid, you used to do same when you needed anything. She said stroking my hair.

Yeah...i remember! That's why i am again here. I laughed. Then tell me. I'll give my son anything he wants. She pecked my forehead. I sat straight and held her hands in mine.

Mom, your son has grown up now. He wants a life partner whom he loves. I spoke. She smiled widely. We also want same for you. Your dad is getting old, he wants you to get marry and hold his position. I'm glad that you finally agreed to get marry. She said happily.

You'll be more glad to know that i have found the girl of my dreams. Now you just have to met her parents and talk about our marriage. I said. I already knew this. You seemed to be very happy last days. Infact i talked about this to your father too. He was also happy that our son finally met someone. She said.

Oh! I didn't my happiness was so easy to notice. I chuckled. Btw mom, you and dad will also be happy to meet her. She is unmatched in her beauty and manners. I said while smiling shyly.

Seems like my son has already fallen deeply in her love. Mom smiled. I nodded. What's the name of my son's love? She asked while patting my hair.

Kim Y/n! Isn't her name so beautiful? I smiled with my eyes. Princess kim y/n? King Min's daughter? She asked sitting straight. I nodded. You know about her alot? I spoke and giggled. Maybe i know. But now i want to know how much my son loves her. She said looking at me.

How much i love her? I asked raising my brow. She nodded. If I get free time from her memories, I will think how much I love her. Even my heart asks me every night that why I can't think about anyone else except her. My lips want to utter just her name. My soul has selected her as my soulmate! I spoke. A smile appeared on my lips just after thinking of her.

You know she lives across the borders and i didn't saw any borders in your love for her. Mom spoke. She smiled but there was strange sadness showing of her smile. Our love for eachother will break all those borders in between us. This isn't a big problem. I smiled holding mom's hands.

You have found your every thing in her. if she is meant for you then you'll be her partner no matter how many hardships will gonna come in your way. Mom spoke holding my hand back. So mom , when you gonna go to meet her parents? I asked.

This is not about taking your marriage proposal to her family. This is a war for your love against two kingdoms. You both have to fought it alone for yourselves. Mom spoke and pecked my forehead. A war for love? I chuckled in confusion.

Yes! Exactly what you heard! She spoke and stood up from bed. I was still sitting there and was thinking what was she talking about? I know y/n was from other kingdom but it doesn't mean we can't be together as couple. We can marry eachother.

If you have made up your mind to make her yours then best of luck. I'll support you even without making it obvious. She said and headed towards the book shelf. She took out a book from shelf and headed it towards me.