CHAPTER 10

AUTHOR'S POV

You went into bathroom and filled the tub with warm water for Jungkook. Is it ready? Jungkook asked as he came inside. Yes. You spoke. He back hugged you shirtless. Your cheeks started to burn with his touch. I guess I'm here to help you in shower. You said. Jungkook hugged you tighter and placed his chin on your shoulder. I know. I'm just hugging my love. He whispered in your ear. He never fails to give you butterflies. You turned around and faced him. I have prepared hot water bath for you. Now don't waste your time. You said. Ahh~ ok! He pecked your lips and walked towards the tub.

Having your back towards him, you waited for him to took off his clothes. Come here jagiya~ Jungkook called you. You turned around. He was sitting in the tub with his body submerged in water. You went to him with red burning cheeks. He looked at you with smile on his face. You were trying to avoid the eye contact with him as it was driving you crazy. You turned on the shower. The water made his hair all wet. This was the best sight you ever witnessed. You poured shampoo on your palm and applied it on his hair. He was smiling like idiot while staring deep into your soul. Stop looking at me like this! You said shyly. You are mine and i have all rights to look at you. He said making you blush. You washed his hair and was about to stand up but he held your hand.

Don't leave! Wash my body too! He spoke in his deep voice. Ah Jungkook! Why are you doing this with my heart? You mumbled to yourself. Did you said something? He asked. No. I didn't say anything! You said. Come n sit here! He pointed at the seat behind tub. You followed his words and sat there. Your legs were dipped under water. He aparted your legs and came in between with his back facing you. You poured shower gel on your palm and started to rub it from his broad shoulders down to his abs. He threw his head back in your lap. His wet hair made your clothes all wet. I haven't brought my clothes with me and you have ruined my dress. you said and pinched his arm. Don't forget you are in royal castle. Everything is available here accept understanding people. Jungkook spoke. You chuckled at his emotional words that came all of a sudden. I was talking about my dress and here you are crying your heart out. You ruffled his hair. Don't worry about dress. I'll give you everything you need. He held your hand from back and kissed my knuckles. You chuckled knowing that he is the only one you need.

After washing him , you picked a towel and gave it to him. He wrapped it around him and came to you. He handed over you another towel and lowered his head at your level. You understood your assignment. You rubbed the towel on his hair and dried them. He giggled like a cute baby. But the word cute doesn't stand with his well built muscular body. You look like a tiny human Infront of him. Btw y/n i still can't believe you are here and have escaped from your castle. He said pulling you closer by waist. I'm with you from hours and you still can't believe that.  You laughed while rubbing your thumb on his cheek. And your family! Do they also not care about you? Do they know that you have escaped? He asked in concern. I don't think so that they know i have escaped because for them I'm locked in my room. You laughed.

Locked? Were you locked?? He asked worriedly. Yeah they locked me because i allowed you to come in my room. You replied. He cupped my cheeks and smirked. And now you are with me -he pulled you more closer to him- in my room,-he rubbed his thumb on your cheek- cuddling with me on my bed,- he leaned his face closer to you n his breath was striking your face- giving me shower -he bit your earlobe , you closed your eyes- and they can't do anything! With that he attached his lips on yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he lifted you up , pinned you against the wall. You both kissed eachother softly yet it was a passionate kiss. After breaking kiss, he attached his forehead with yours. The day i met you in forest, i badly wanted to kiss you that time but i controlled myself. He spoke and giggled. I knew what was going inside your mind. You didn't get a chance to kiss me that's why you kissed the rose and tucked it in my hair. You said. Yeah you are on point. He responded shyly. His cheeks turned red. Sorry for making you wait, but now you can kiss me whenever you want! You said and bumped your nose into his.

He pecked your lips and put you down on the floor. You can go out. I'll be coming in a minute. He said and you left. You picked out his suit for him to wear. After a minute he came out wearing mantle. He saw you holding his shirt so he automatically sat on bed. You slipped the shirt through his shoulders. His scent was so addictive. Instead of buttoning his shirt, you bend forward and sniffed his neck. You liked this scent? He asked and grabbed your waist. I love it! I love you , I'm in love with every single thing about you! You spoke against his skin. Then keep loving me. I'll show you that you made the best decision of loving me! He said rubbing your waist. Suddenly the door knocked. Who's this? You asked jungkook. I guess Namjoon. Wait lemme check. Jungkook said and went to open the door.

Son why are you in your room all day? Are you fine? Queen Jeon asked as he opened the door. None of us was expecting her to come. Jungkook came Infront of the door hiding you from the sight of his mother. I'm all well. Nothing to worried about mother! Jungkook spoke with a fake laugh. That's relief! But closing yourself in room all day doesn't sound good! She said and pushed Jungkook on side. Making her way inside her eyes landed on you. You didn't hide yourself from her as you decided it earlier that you will pretend as personal maid for Jungkook. She almost gave you a death stare. Her eyes were full of shock and anger. Who is she son? Queen asked closing her first tightly. M-mother...she.... Jungkook was stuttering meanwhile someone run into his room. Lily are you doing your work properly? It was namjoon who runned into room while breathing heavily. Everyone looked at him. Jungkook and you were pretty confused that who is Lily here? Is she lily? Queen asked pointing at you. Yes your Highness! She is Lily. A trust worthy girl from my town. Namjoon replied.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead hearing his answer. Then what is she doing here in Jungkook's room. Queen asked crossing her arms over chest. I have assigned her as personal caretaker of Prince Jungkook. Namjoon said. What? Care taker? Jungkook mumbled to himself. Queen looked at you from top to bottom. Even if she is caretaker she isn't allowed to stay with Prince in his room. Queen spoke. Mother i called her just now. My shirt button broke and I wanted to get it fixed by her. Jungkook responded quickly. He already took off the button from the shirt. Queen looked at her son. She just realized that Jungkook was standing with his shirt buttons opened. You could have wore other shirt son! Queen said. And you! What was your name? Queen asked looking at you. Lily! You spoke. Lily! Come with me. Queen said and walked out of the room. You looked at Namjoon before leaving. Don't panic! Stay calm! He said in low voice. You nodded and was about to left the room when Jungkook pulled you by arm. I'm sorry for what happened just now! He spoke. You smiled and shook head. It wasn't your fault. You spoke and run behind the Queen.

Lemme go and check what gonna cook now! Namjoon spoke. Yeah go! And keep an eye on them! Don't let anyone harm my y/n! Jungkook spoke and pushed Namjoon out of the room. Namjoon turned around and looked at Jungkook's open shirt with a smirk. Thank God Queen didn't ask what you and your y/n were doing behind the locked room. Namjoon teased Jungkook. Ya! There's nothing like this.   Now go! Jungkook pushed him out of the room.

..... to be continued