CHAPTER 7

Jungkook's pov

I placed my head on her chest. I smiled feeling how fast her heart was beating. She kept stroking my hair gently with ber fingers. In the room , full of silence, I could just hear the sound of rain and the slight sensation of our heart beats. Lifting my face up, i snuggled inside her neck. Her touches were making me feel warm in this freezing weather.

Butterfly, I always wanted to dance in rain with my future life partner. I said huskily. My lips were brushing over her skin and i did it on purpose. I love it when every single inch of my body is in contact with her. B-butterfly? She mumbled while caressing my back. I lifted up slightly and pecked her lips. You are my butterfly! Like butterfly you filled my life with colours and scents, made it worth living. I said looking in her eyes.

Then why don't you make me permanent and official part of your life? She spoke. I locked her hands in mine and attached our foreheads. There is need to solve a mess before creating a mess with you on bed. I said with a smirk. Her cheeks started to burn as she realized what I meant to say. You are naughty sometimes. She cutely responded and tried to avoid eye contact with me.

I pinned her hands on bed above her head. You should appreciate me how nicely I'm behaving with you even in this situation-! I smirked and tucked her hair. What do you mean by situation? She asked me making me chuckle. I can describe this situation in 70 ways. First, we are alone in a locked room laying on bed with dim lights and rain view from window. I spoke caressing her cheeks.

This is one reason out of 70, what about remaining? She asked with a pout. Then we can do the rest 69 things together with eachother. What you think? I spoke with a smirk. Her eyes went wider. W-what??? She asked while biting her lips. I chuckled to see her reaction. Let it be pending. What about some cuddles? I'm already feeling tired. I stretched my arms and groaned. She spread her arms and looked at me. I immediately jumped into her arms. Separating her legs i jammed myself between her legs. Lifting her dress up, I slipped my hands inside.

I kept massaging her waist and belly. At the same time I slipped down her dress down her shoulders. It made her cleavage prominent. I licked her bouncy part and gave open mouth kisses over there. A-ahhh~~ i can see your self respect leaving you. She said closing her eyes. It has already left. But don't need to worry, I'll try to be gentle. I said with a smirk. She wrapped her legs around my torso. Her kitty was crashing perfectly on my hard part. She was kinda grinding over me. Even tho she was doing it on purpose or not, i was enjoying it.

I took her skin in between my mouth. I began to suck it. She left out a mo@n. I smirked against her skin and began to suck her again and gave wet open mouth kisses. She kept mo@ning which was making me go more and more crazy every time. You are so merciless, prince kook! She whispered out. It's all your fault! Who gave you permission to be this much attractive. You are a five course meal for me! I whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe.

Her heart was beating up and down against my body. I kissed her lips softly then it travelled down to her neck, then her belly. I snuggled my face in her belly and placed kisses on her navel. The room was filled with wet kiss sound and her soft mo@ns. I travelled down her thighs. She spreads her legs widely giving me full access any where i want to explore. I placed my left hand on her thighs and squeezed it slightly. J-jungkook-ah~ she moaned. Her toes were curling. I licked my lips and placed a peck on her inner thigh.

I suddenly stopped when I heard my horse whinnying. I sat straight on bed. Y/n also got worried. Why you stopped kook? She asked. I guess someone caught my horse! I heard him whinnying! I said and picked up my shirt and wore it. Wait! I have to check first. If someone sees you here with me, it will become a problem! Y/n said. She adjusted her clothes and went to terrace.

Author's POV

Y/n checked through her terrace. Two of guards were pulling Jungkook's horse and he was making noise. Don't come here! I'll handle them! Y/n whispered to Jungkook. He nodded and went to side. Hey! What are you doing here? Y/n asked to the guards. They looked around and bowed as they saw y/n.
Princess, we are trying to move this horse away from here. We don't know who tied it here! One of them spoke.

Ok leave it here and come inside. I was looking for you both! Y/n spoke with strict tone. They bowed again and went inside the castle through main door, leaving the horse there. Y/n ran to jungkook. They have gone! Now hurry up and leave before someone else comes here! She said and dragged Jungkook towards the terrace. I wanted to spend more time with you! Jungkook pouted. I wanted it too! But now you have to go otherwise....

Y/n went silent when she heard the door knocking from outside. Bye! She spoke and pecked his lips. Jungkook sighed and jumped down the terrace. Y/n open the door! Queen kim spoke while knocking at the door. Y/n wiped cold sweat drops from her forehead. She took deep breath and opened the door. Why you took so long to open the door? She spoke and entered into room. I-I was in bathroom. Y/n stuttered nervously. Her hands and legs were shaking.

Queen was checking around y/n's room which was totally a mess that time. Her bedsheet was messed up. The roses were placed on the table and their petals were found on floor too. The window of terrace was totally opened. Y/n became more nervous when she saw her mom observing everything from close. She put the curtains on side and went to terrace. She was about to close the window but she stopped. Who is he? She mumbled while looking down. There must be some guards. Y/n said. He doesn't seem like--- Queen cut off and tried to look at him with more focus.

Wth! He is son of that King Jeon! What was he doing here???! Queen spoke aggressively as she noticed Jungkook. Y/n's heart almost popped out when she heard Jungkook's name. Mom, how can he come here? It is not allowed to cross the borders for everyone! Y/n tried to convince her mom that the guy wasn't Jungkook. But her mom kept staring at him. He is a royal Prince in his kingdom! Not here! Queen said in anger and run away out of your room, leaving you hella worried.

Send my order to all the soldiers to be attentive and not let him go out of our border like this!! Queen kim shouted while going down stairs. Her voice was echoing in the castle. All the soldiers understood their task. Being fully equipped, they run behind jungkook who had already left the castle. Seeing this all from you room, you were frightened. Plz God let him go back all safe and sound! You cried as you saw number of soldiers going on their way.

Suddenly you heard a loud thud sound which made you flinched. You turned around to see what was that. Then you noticed that someone locked your room from behind. You run to your door and kept knocking at it. Who locked my room? Open it! You shouted while banging at the door. Sorry my daughter! I have to do this! Queen spoke from the other side. Mom! Was that you? Plz open my door! Why you did that?? You again shouted. But you got no response. You knew that why your mom was doing this. She might came to point that Jungkook was here to meet me. But this time i wasn't afraid of what she gonna do with me , i was just worried about Jungkook.

....... To be continued