CHAPTER 12

NEXT DAY DURING BREAKFAST
(author's pov)

Everyone was sitting on the table for breakfast. You were standing at the door of your room waiting for Jungkook to come. Your eyes were just stuck on the stairs where he will come.

Adjusting his sleeves, Jungkook stepped down the stairs

Adjusting his sleeves, Jungkook stepped down the stairs. You smiled widely seeing him. He was looking down but as he saw you he also blushed. Having a little eye contact with you he headed towards the table.

Our son seem to be more happy these days. King spoke. Jungkook turned down his face shyly. What's the secret behind this blushing face of Prince? Queen asked. Namjoon chuckled knowing the reason behind this. Prince Jungkook you can tell us if you wan-

Please lemme eat my breakfast! Jungkook cut off Namjoon. Umm..wait! Where's Lily? She will serve you your breakfast. Namjoon spoke looking around for you. Jungkook choked on his sliva when Namjoon mentioned your name in front of his parents.

You went to table when Namjoon called you. You greeted them and bowed them in respect. You don't have to do this! Jungkook spoke immediately when you bowed to him.

Both king and queen looked at him in shock. It was common for servants to bow Infront of royals but Jungkook restrained only you from doing this.

Actually she is my cousin sister maybe that's why Prince said this. Namjoon whispered to King to handle this situation. He nodded while looking at his son.

You cleared your throat and set the plate for Jungkook's breakfast. You weren't sure what he likes to take in breakfast. You placed the plate in front of him. Then you prepared tea for him.

Prince don't like tea. Make coffee for him. Queen spoke. That's ok mom. I'll drink it. Jungkook said. His mom was quite surprised bcoz Jungkook hated tea.

After serving him , you stood at a distance. Without caring about anyone, Jungkook kept glancing you from time to time and often passed you a smile. King Jeon noticed this several time. He was curious to see his son like this. 

Namjoon never told he has a cousin too. What's your relation with him? King Jeon asked you finally out of his curiosity. You looked at Namjoon in nervousness. None of you thought that king will ask anything. My lord, she is -

I haven't ssked you anything! I'm addressed to Lily! He cut off Namjoon in his stern tone making you gulp hard. Actually Namjoon's mother and mine mother were cousins. You lied to him. He didn't ssy anything but glared at you.

Father why are you asking these questions? If Namjoon has brought her here then she must be trustworthy. Jungkook spoke. Yeah! I'm seeing that very well! King replied whilr clenching his jaws.

Lily! Mrs. William is calling you! Another maid came and spoke. You sighed and tried to run away before king will ask further questions.

I got the news that Princess of Min's Kingdom has been missing from 2 days. king jeon spoke from no where. Jungkook choked on his food. D-dad why are you discover it here? What we have to done with it! Jungkook stuttered.