CHAPTER 5

AUTHOR'S POV

As Jungkook walked out of his mother room, he found his dad standing in front of him. He seemed quite furious. Jungkook, who was already pissed off my his mother's behaviour regarding y/n walked past by his father.
Nowadays Prince ways seem to have changed. King Jeon spoke. Jungkook knew that king Jeon pointed this at him. He turned back and bowed him respectfully.

No dad! Your son Prince Jungkook is still same. But he is now observing the double faces of royal members. Jungkook responded in the politest manner. There was a sad smile carved on his lips. So in just a few days that girl is spoiling your mind against your family! King Jeon spoke aggressively. Both king Jeon and Queen were using hate speech for y/n and it was making Jungkook mad. But he tried to stay calm at every turn.

Dad, Why will she spoil me? She is such a nice girl. And we met just for 2 time. I was about to introduce her to you and mom. I wanted her to be my life partner--
Just stop here! I SAID STOP! IT'S THE LAST TIME I'M HEARING SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT HER INSIDE THIS CASTLE! KEEP THESE ALL THINGS OUT OF YOUR MIND OK?! King Jeon shouted at Jungkook. Jungkook was just shocked after seeing his family behaving like this. I think i should take rest! Jungkook said. He lowered his gaze and went straight to his room.

King Jeon was stared at his son. He knew the fact that his son is not going to give up on that girl , bcoz its the royal blood running inside Jungkook's veins. And word "Quitting" doesn't exist in their history. Deep inside King and queen didn't have much problem with y/n but it was just bcoz of her family status. Her father was brother of King Jeon and both king jeon and king kim have enmity from the day when King Kim took some clever steps to break the kingdom and bcoz of his actions the whole kingdom aparted so the heart of King Jeon too. His brother broke his trust and now he is thinking that Kim wants to send his daughter to interrupt in their secrecy and for this purpose they are using his son, Jungkook.

Jungkook's pov

I locked my room and took off my clothes which I wore on the ceremony. A sweet scent was coming from my clothes. As I realized the same smell comes from y/n, the anger started to left from my body. I laid straight on my bed hugging my clothes tightly and wished it was y/n whom i was hugging instead. I started to smile like idiot. Is she a magician? Her black orbs have done black magic to me i guess. Whatever it is, I'm just fvcking loving everything about her, about her and me.

I sniffed her scent, inhaling it deep inside. Then I got up and saw my reflection in the mirror. I smile proudly as I saw the tattoo of y/n's name on the left side of my bare chest. I got this tattoo right on the night when I saw her for the first time. I kissed ny hand and then place it right on my tattoo. My love is so pure for her but now I feel like it is turning out insane.

I chuckled while thinking of her. Then I went to finish some pending work. I went to the secret corner inside my room. There was some stuff there which was just meant for me. I turned on the lights. There were just paint, brushes and canvases in that room. No one knows that I do painting not even me until i met her. My mind was full of beautiful colours and pleasant scenes of her with me. I could feel them only when i close my eyes. And that wasn't enough for me. Then I planned to paint them on the canvas.

I took off the covering from the canvas on which i was recently working. I stare at my own work for a while. I was painted the scene when I saw her hiding behind the tree while playing with deers and rabbits. She is so fvcking gorgeous! Thanks to God that no one sees her the way I do! Her beauty is unreal and mesmerising! I dip the brush in some paint and started to complete the painting. Its the only way I can see her daily in the presence of distances and restrictions.

Author's POV
(In Y/n' room)

When y/n arrived at her castle, she found Eva already waiting for her. She actually forgot to inform Eva that she will be late at the ceremony. Meanwhile Eva was giving y/n a death stare for making her wait for a long time. What will u like? Tea? Coffee? Cold drink? Y/n asked Eva nervously. I had already! Eva spoke with no expressions and pointed at the table full of empty tea cups. Oh i see! You are already full! Y/n laughed nervously and run to change her dress.

Her madness and sillyness is shouting out loudly that something has happened between her and Prince Jungkook. Eva spoke to herself. She was waiting here for y/n just to hear whether she got a chance to meet Jungkook or not? As Y/n came out changing into comfy clothes, Eva pulled her from arm and made her sit on bed. Now just tell me, do you both met again? Did he again talked with you in that romantic manner? Did he held u in between his arms? Did u both kissed?--

Wait wait wait! Relax.... Y/n spoke shyly as Eva was asking continuously about what happened between her and Jungkook. Eva nodded. She was so excited to hear it and this was making y/n more shy. Actually we got a chance to meet in a room alone - she continued to tell what happened next- and then while we were dancing his family called him and he had to go. Y/n explained everything to Eva. Aishhh y/n!!! Why I wasn't there??? I want to see you and Jungkook dancing alone while holding eachother! That's not fair that I am your bestie but can't see those precious moments! Eva said dramatically making y/n chuckle.

I think I have to find a man for you as well. It will only be the solution to make you busy! Y/n said playfully hitting Eva's arm. If I'll be busy then who will come to you and listen your love story?  Eva spoke shyly while playing with her fingers. Oh yeah! That a good point for you to stay single! Y/n laughed harder. Btw tell me when are you going to meet Jungkook again? Have you both planned anything about it? Eva asked y/n out of curiosity.
Y/n looked down with a sad face and shook her head in no. Maybe we might got a chance to discuss about it if he's family wasn't in a hurry to leave. Y/n spoke. There was a bit of disappointment in her tone.

Y/n I guess you are tired. Take some rest. I have to go . See you later! Eva spoke with a smile as she got up from the bed. Y/n stood up too. Isn't this too early Eva? She asked with a sad pout. I know but I'll try to come back soon. Ok? Eva gave y/n a smile and walked out of her room. She closed the room door and looked around for a signal. Queen is waiting for you, lady. One of maid said to Eva. She nodded and asked where was Queen Kim.

........to be continued