Passionate night(r-18)

"So here we are...Room 415 " I said as I jumped on the bed while hugging....while feeling the softness beneath me.

"You seem awfully happy. I am little embrassed to be honest...Even though I am familar of you " She told me.

To be honest I don't understand what she meant. I don't want to think, right now I just to feel my movement...My mind refused to think.

I get up from the bed. This is the room where we make love. I feel glad, and I will enjoy the moment to the fullest.

But how do I start? Where do I start? How to make this pleasurable for myself and how do people have sex?

I honestly don't know but.....

" What are you thinking Dear Haru~, don't tell me you got shy all of sudden " She said while moving step by step...

She was dressed in a layered skirt that swirled gracefully with each step, came closer and put a hand on waist..."My~Mmph. You really have grown well " She spoke while caressing my butt...What!

Without a word, Ayumi's hand found its way to Haruto's cheek, gently tilting his head as she closed the distance between them. She opened up her mouth " How cute..Mm" She pushed her face closer to me. The room seemed to pulse with the intensity of the moment.....She grabbed my collar and touched my lips agressively with hers...."mmph"

Her lips are smooth, soft, silky and her mouth is warm, her hot breath reaches into mine, she passed her her right hand through my shirt tightly, her nails are digging into my back, the mouth moved further and pushed mine....I am having the feelings I have never experienced, I feel happy and bliss, I feel comfy, and nothing is wrong with my life...

I lost my step and fell back into bed. Ayumi looked started and she became terrified for some reason. But she gazed at me and reverted back with an expression of that of an predator. Her lips leave a trail of saliva...She moves closer to hungry expression. She moves close and agressively bit my upper lip....while she used her right leg to softly rub my erection....She is really careful and slowly rubs and pleases my lower half....

Soon she bit my lower lip in a gentle soft manner while she held my head and caresses like.....a mother........................................Uncomfotable images enter my mind. The memories which I rejected, which I dejected from reality, which I rather not know, Even if I know....I PrEtEND never HaPpEnD. Violent thoughts reach my mind

"Ssssh.....I am here.....Everything will be ok.....You don't have to worry about being alone...You are under my care " She said in a serious, undecieving, gentle tone which is quite unlike her...

She lifted my head and joined our mouths once again as I felt her toungue trying to enter inside my mouth...It passed through my teeth and pressed against my toungue

She exchanged her saliva with me, I exchanged mine with hers, she continued to please my toungue savouring my tastebuds with her sweetness....I can feel her breath, her moans she is serious and desparate about me...She moved through and back trying to push her toungue. I grabbed her by the shoulders and fixed her.....She continued to send more of her saliva into mine...she reached my upper cavity and licked it.

She held me and break free of the kiss and looked at me trying to read how I was and *mmph*she kissed my left cheek with kiss right cheek instantenously and held me close to her chest.....I would have thought she is happy but her expression is of sad as if she will lose me the instant she let me go.

Ayumi....Do you really want to have just sex with me? What you did was way too much passionate to call it one-night-stand.....You deliebarately started slow and kept it going on. You always look at me a expression which is a bit creepy and is off....But I know you are passionate.....During our sex you satsified me both emotionally and physically...I am really glad to have you.